IGNORED

Watford (Away) Saturday April 9

markjazzbassist

Should be an easy 3 points for us since they are a newly promoted team and we are Everton. However I have no confidence in Roberto and think some of the lads need benching. I think it will be a draw.

What Well see

Robles

Coleman stones jags baines

McCarthy Barry

Gerry Barkley Lennon

Lukaku

What I want

Robles

Barry besic

Lennon gerry mirallas

Lukaku

Should be an easy 3 points for us since they are a newly promoted team and we are Everton. However I have no confidence in Roberto and think some of the lads need benching. I think it will be a draw.

What Well see

Robles

McCarthy Barry

Gerry Barkley Lennon

Lukaku

What I want

Robles

Barry besic

Lennon gerry mirallas

Lukaku

they were a newly promoted team 7 months ago, they've aquitted themselves very well this season. This will be a tougher game than it should be!

they were a newly promoted team 7 months ago, they've aquitted themselves very well this season. This will be a tougher game than it should be!

yes i imagine draw or loss on current form. Ighalo, Deeney, Gomes (what happened to the guy at spurs??) and they have that one solid defender i forget his name. Great manager too. Yes they've done well, but if we were typical Everton this would be a 3 pointer no doubt, but on current form i fear this match.

But having a non-winger on the wing really didn't go well, so I hope Martinez has gone with the logical choice and doesn't shove Barkley out there instead.

No no I agree with that. As I said earlier I would have preferred Kev in for Barkley. Lennons energy and intensity in the middle is what we need in my opinion.

No no I agree with that. As I said earlier I would have preferred Kev in for Barkley. Lennons energy and intensity in the middle is what we need in my opinion.

Agree 100% with Btay. Barkley may have a great match today, hope he does, we need it. But hard to say he actually deserves to start. I'd have preferred Mirallas Lennon Deulofeu. Also prefer Besic to McCarthy.

Any particular reason Mori has lost his spot in the starting 11?

Because he went a bit off boil and had a 'mare against Arsenal. Stones came in and looked more like the Stones of last year than the one of this year so far.

Good starting line up. I hope we show real intent to start sorting this shit out.

COYB!