IGNORED

Crystal Palace (Away) Wednesday April 13

markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

If we lose at both Watford and Palace, I really hope Martinez is gone before the Derby and FA Cup Semi Final. I know the timing wont be good but I would rather go into those matches with big Dunc, Unsy or Sheedy in charge than Martinez.

Edited by rusty747

They just won a match, something we haven't done in a while. they have such little quality, Dann cabaye bolasie, 3 players. Yet I think we'll draw or lose, just have no confidence in our squad.

Want

Robles

Coleman stones Mori baines

Besic Barry

Gerry mirallas Lennon

Lukaku

What we will get

Robles

Coleman stones Mori baines

McCarthy Barry

Gerry clev Lennon

Lukaku

I am having a hard time giving a shit what side he puts out there. It doesn't matter as the players don't seem to care either. We'll limp to the finish line scraping enough points to avoid any nervy relegation moments.

That said, Palace is playing worse than us, maybe we'll win 3-2.

I'll PM you my address dunc, you can send the ticket to me and relax B).

Just trying to help.

MikeO is just trying to help, but he will struggle.

I'm going to step in and accept the ticket to do my bit. About time I took responsibility for our team and supported them properly.....with your help I can ;-)

MikeO is just trying to help, but he will struggle.

I'm going to step in and accept the ticket to do my bit. About time I took responsibility for our team and supported them properly.....with your help I can ;-)

You keep out of this :shaking fist:.

Quite frankly, I couldn't give a fuck.

Well our players clearly don't, and earn more in a week than I do in whatever multiple of a year you care to mention, why should I?

In all seriousness... I'm going into every remaining league game wincing with dread. I'll allow myself to get pumped up for the cup of course, but until that tool we call a manager is shown the door I will be going into every match expecting the worst. It's just basic psychological self-preservation.

With the squad we have who would have thought we would be involved in a six pointer with the team in 16 th in mid April?

Just shoes how far backwards we've gone since Moyes left

you really do love Moyes don't you? he will probably be a Newcastle next season - why haven't any decent clubs been in for him... answers on a postcard.

Edited by Hafnia

If Barkley is fit for this one, he has to take responsibility and put in a proper shift. Too often he floats about and doesn't look in the mood to pressure forward, he's not had a motm performance in over 30 games.

Barkley and Lukaku have been nothing sort of disgraceful in the past month - no effort, nothing - just not bothered. I've had enough of a fair few in this set up.

Of recent there has only been Jags, Coleman, McCarthy and Barry who actually look like they care.

Barkley and Lukaku have been nothing sort of disgraceful in the past month - no effort, nothing - just not bothered. I've had enough of a fair few in this set up.

Of recent there has only been Jags, Coleman, McCarthy and Barry who actually look like they care.

Other than one bollocking to Lukaku I've not seen any passion from Jagielka.

Aaron Lennon seems the only one that is instructed to close down in the oppositions half.

you really do love Moyes don't you? he will probably be a Newcastle next season - why haven't any decent clubs been in for him... answers on a postcard.

I still maintain that he did a very good job at Everton, I said at the time he would be a tough act to follow and so it has proved, but no I don't love him

Haf take your obsession with hating Moyes out of the equation for one second and face the facts

We had our first bottom half finish in over a decade last season and look set to finish even lower this term , that is not just a bad run of form

I think it's indisputable that we have gone backwards under Martinez

I still maintain that he did a very good job at Everton, I said at the time he would be a tough act to follow and so it has proved, but no I don't love him

Haf take your obsession with hating Moyes out of the equation for one second and face the facts

We had our first bottom half finish in over a decade last season and look set to finish even lower this term , that is not just a bad run of form

I think it's indisputable that we have gone backwards under Martinez

I don't hate Moyes - just in the same way I don't hate Lukaku, I am however starting to immensely dislike Martinez. Is that fickle? No, its called keeping an eye on the people who work for the club and how they apply themselves. If they are good then great - if not (and when not) - then they can get lost.

I find it very strange the amount of times that Moyes is mentioned so positively - for me he lost all desire to improve himself as a manager and picked up a very handsome salary for a good few years of just treading water. He dined out on his book balancing and consolidation exercise for far too long... all because we were plucky little Everton.

He created a wonderful job description for himself that was very low risk and very high reward. We weren't allowed to dream under Moyes he just worked on trying not to have nightmares. Personally under Moyes tenure I think it was quite difficult to be one of the 8th worst teams in the league. Times have changed - the lesser teams have far more better players than they did 5-6 years ago. This isn't a means of defending Martinez - I want that clown gone.

Everton is far too big for fans to refer back to a manager who was a big game bottler who was happy to play for draws away from home and focused on getting the points he knew he could get. Leicester in one year have destroyed this "glass ceiling" belief that have allowed managers to sandbag and dilute expectation, it could be akin to Roger Bannister breaking the 4 minute mile - as soon as that perception has gone others will make the same achievement.

It's hardly undisputable.

We have made the semi finals in both cups.

We are poor in the league, but we play much more attractive football and have a good squad together.

We are just missing a couple of pieces that's all.

With Moyes we weren't missing any pieces. We were always the underdog punching above our weight.

It's hardly undisputable.

We have made the semi finals in both cups.

We are poor in the league, but we play much more attractive football and have a good squad together.

We are just missing a couple of pieces that's all.

With Moyes we weren't missing any pieces. We were always the underdog punching above our weight.

If you are happy for us to be a cup side and watch us slide into the Championship then thats fine , you can enjoy watching us attractively shipping in goals for fun against the likes Brighton

Personally I just want us to be a good football team again

Oh and the missing piece in this jigsaw is the manager

Moyes had 10 or 11 goes at beating utd at old Trafford. Martinez done it first time. Moyes should have been sacked after the 3-3, no ambition. He must have the highest wages to trophies ratio over the decade he was at Everton.

Good point, Roberto got a win at Old Trafford against the worst United side for a generation let's ignore the fact we are on course for the worst home record in the clubs history and give him a new 10 year contract