IGNORED

Bassala Sambou

Happy about this - always worth getting young talented players in. There is no guarantee that they will make the grade but its a low risk potentially very high reward.

Strikers in particular - bang average ones command relatively astronomical fees vs players in other positions.

Coventry aren't in the Championship. And Newcastle (if they go down) would more than likely be challenging to come back straight up, so if he's going to be playing and be a big part of that its a big draw.

i guess. if i'm the lad and want to start coventry is the best option since they're league 1 or 2. if you can't start there probably not going to start for a championship side challenging for promotion. so it's down to big club and money, we win.

but that would just be my logic, i'm guessing his agent is just trying to get a bidding war with newcastle and everton so we overpay a little, which is fine since he's a youngster and will be cheap anyways.

• 1 month later...

Why do all footballers thank God.

If he's that grateful to him why doesn't he donate most of his wages to the church. He'll defo go to heaven then wont he.

Was gonna say the same!

If I was his agent, or anyone at the club, I'd be thinking 'God did fuck all...we worked all night to make this happen'.

I hope you're kidding or trying to get a reaction at the very least.

It worked - that's an insanely ignorant statement.

No I'm not kidding in any way shape or form. God has NOTHING to do with what they achieve but if they are so concerned in thanking him and believe that he has influence give all their money to the starving or cancer research or another worth while organisation.

Instead they choose to drive round in Ferraris with 50 grand watches and designer clobber. I have no issue with them doing this it's their money they're fortunate enough to earn it but spare me the "I thank god" lines when most blatantly squander money that could do so much good to so many desperate people.

No I'm not kidding in any way shape or form. God has NOTHING to do with what they achieve but if they are so concerned in thanking him and believe that he has influence give all their money to the starving or cancer research or another worth while organisation.

Instead they choose to drive round in Ferraris with 50 grand watches and designer clobber. I have no issue with them doing this it's their money they're fortunate enough to earn it but spare me the "I thank god" lines when most blatantly squander money that could do so much good to so many desperate people.

whats wrong with thanking God if that's what they want to do? :huh: