IGNORED

Liverpool (Away) Wed April 20

markjazzbassist

Another half of mutton playing as lamb. We gambol about for 10 minutes looking sprightly, then quickly revert to being dishevelled at the back, ponderous on the ball, tactically ragged, in a word, good only for the knackers yard.

Fuck. Off.

So basically we've started our strongest team, despite having the semi final on Saturday, to give absolutely zero passion, determination, conviction or ability.

Wrong again Mr Martinez. Please please please get rid before the semi final so we can go into it with a mindful fresh start and breath of fresh air.

Started the half well and then faded badly. Our players looked absolutely knackered after 20 minutes and that's so fucking wrong. So we dropped deeper and deeper and couldn't get out of our own half.

Don't get me started on our non-attempt at stopping crosses come in... When will we fucking learn? How many times will we concede in that manner before we do something about it?

Absolutely fucking furious.

This is the worst defence I have ever seen play for this football club. We'd get beaten in League 2 defending the high ball like that. Utter, rancid, fetid, useless bollocks.

So annoyed I let myself hope for anything less. This side is a spineless shambles.

Totally fucking gutless. Our defenders may as well just fuck off on their hols now, given their performance. The Sakho goal was a particular disgrace. Love to be a fly on the wall in our dressing room. You could see the attitude of the players as the traipsed of the pitch - not talking, they look like they couldnae gie a shite.

The thing is I'm not even angry anymore. We're 2-0 down because of shite defending against Liverpool and I should be raging - but I ain't. This is what I've come to expect now and it doesn't really hurt me anymore. He has to go as I want to start enjoying watching us play again.

Wonder if Moyes fancies an interim job till the end of the season. Could come down from the commentary box now and stick his tracksuit on perhaps.

And he's just been referring to Everton as 'we' as well. That's strange considering events since he left.

Edited by Baba