IGNORED

Manchester United (FA Cup Semi-Final at Wembley) Sat April 23

markjazzbassist

I won't be watching the match today, good excuse though, I'm getting married!

Maybe it'll be a lucky charm.

Have a good day :) (another good man shackled :P)

Why waste time getting married?

Just find a woman in the street that you hate and give her your house, it's a lot quicker

:rofl:

Connolly not in the squad today.

Jags apparently has no chance of playing.

I find it hard to imagine he'd put Oviedo at RB. Could go with Lennon, but I'd be surprised. So I'm still guessing Hibbert. But maybe he'll stick McCarthy back there, and go with 2 of Barry, Cleverley, and Gibson at DCM. I want Gibson to start. And definitely Mirallas.

Where have you got that from Haf?

Shirt hanging up amidst most of the first team... not confirmed but very highly likely. So really I should have said that.

Only option is Besic and I think he's in midfield.

Edited by Hafnia

Shirt hanging up amidst most of the first team... not confirmed but very highly likely. So really I should have said that.

Only option is Besic and I think he's in midfield.

Wouldn't object to it at all (why has some twat posted "he is openly gay" on his Wiki page?).

Want a proper centre back in there and although Besic is capable there we need him in midfield.

Have a blast to those fucky luckers who are going to Wembley today!

Even though we suck, I would love to be there and I'm pretty jealous that I can't be there (the main reason is the Atlantic Ocean). I have my EFC Coleman home kit on, beers armed and ready, and my trusty lad next to me. What sucks is that in the states they are showing it on FOX SPORTS 1 which is not HD - you would think its still 1983 - and in HD its in Spanish. Great. I'll pick my poison.

Let's DO THIS!!! Cheers.............

COYB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a blast to those fucky luckers who are going to Wembley today!

Even though we suck, I would love to be there and I'm pretty jealous that I can't be there (the main reason is the Atlantic Ocean). I have my EFC Coleman home kit on, beers armed and ready, and my trusty lad next to me. What sucks is that in the states they are showing it on FOX SPORTS 1 which is not HD - you would think its still 1983 - and in HD its in Spanish. Great. I'll pick my poison.

Let's DO THIS!!! Cheers.............

COYB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On very rare occasions, I think probably twice ever, I've found a stream for a game that has zero commentary. just crowd noise. It's absolutely brilliant, you don't need or get a commentary while you're sat in the stand do you? Really wish the TV companies would make it an option, technically it would be piss easy.

On very rare occasions, I think probably twice ever, I've found a stream for a game that has zero commentary. just crowd noise. It's absolutely brilliant, you don't need or get a commentary while you're sat in the stand do you? Really wish the TV companies would make it an option, technically it would be piss easy.

I'm so used to the commentary that I actually like it, and I find it odd without it. I (obviously) can't go to Goodison, but with crowd and singing I wouldn't miss it there. NBCSN does a really nice job with the commentating and A few blokes like Arlo White and Graem LaSeux are really quite good and it adds another dimension for me. TBH the worst commentator here is Tim Howard, his voice just doesn't carry through.