IGNORED

Manchester United (FA Cup Semi-Final at Wembley) Sat April 23

markjazzbassist

Said I wouldn't be negative until after the game but fucking hell.....this is shit.

Gibson playing at the back?????? Not 1 of our players looks like they give a shit. Fucking woeful!!!!!!!

Baines has been shit ......again.

Feel sorry for the fans who have paid good money for tickets.

Lukaku's touch, Barkley's lack of awareness, Besic's inexperience, Stones's daft defending, Baines's inability to jump, lack of team speed. Lucky to be down only a goal.

Deulofeu and Mirallas now. Besic and Barkley out. Need energy, pushing forward, threatening, not all this pulling back. Have to out score them.

McCarthy Stones Jagielka Baines

Cleverley Gibson

Deulofeu Lennon Mirallas

Lukaku

When Man U have possession we just back off and let them play. We don't pick up the runners, they have a free pass right up to our penalty area. Rom's poor first touch highlighted again. I don't know who in the BBC is responsible for directing the pictures but if they keep showing replays while play is going on I am going to cancel my license.

Crap again. We're watching the end of this team, nevermind Martinez, they don't want to play with each other.

We know how shite we are, dreadful at the back, useless going forward, no leaders, no characters. I just want this to end, sack the manager, ship out 7-8 of these pretenders and move on. It is horrible to watch.

Stones for the goal????? Definitely Baines fault.

Total lack of marking by either of them or by Gibson. Besic is poor to let Martial cruise right by him, but is at least counting on one of the three dudes in the middle to pick up Fellaini's run. Gibson isn't even paying attention; just runs to the near post without any idea what's behind him, Baines isn't looking behind him and Stones is just ball-watching behind Fellaini. Embarrassing goal.

Crap again. We're watching the end of this team, nevermind Martinez, they don't want to play with each other.

We know how shite we are, dreadful at the back, useless going forward, no leaders, no characters. I just want this to end, sack the manager, ship out 7-8 of these pretenders and move on. It is horrible to watch.

Have to agree I think it's been as bad as I have seen in 10 years