IGNORED

Manchester United (FA Cup Semi-Final at Wembley) Sat April 23

markjazzbassist

But they'd jump above the teams below us too...everyone below us would have to win all their remaining games to make this a reality, not just the teams currently in the relegation places. It's one of those pointless points.

I don't think we'll get relegated but had to state this its mathematically possible. The teams below us are 2 points away meet they could easily jump us and then it's just the relegation fodder. Until it's mathematically impossible it needs to be mentioned because I know If I was owner id want to be safe for real.

Is it just me or did Barkley look a bit overweight last night? Overweight may be a bit unfair but he does look like he needs to trim down a bit.

I would have thought at this stage of the season no player should be looking heavy. Maybe all this ball work in training rather than keeping the fitness regime up is why we look so fucked after 20 mins.

Just put this on Martinez thread but I'll put it up here aswell. Just picked my tickets up off stanek who is the 3rd choice goalie, he is travelling with the squad to Wembley and has been with the first team for a while. He reckons if we lose Saturday Martinez will be gone.

Wow that's cool. Are you too friends? How do you know him? Sorry just curious as he's not English.

I work with a lad who is involved with Hyde United in Manchester where stanek went on loan last year. I've never met him before but I did a favour for my mate one day and the next day got a signed shirt off him. He seems a real nice lad. He out of contract in the summer so he doesn't know where he stands. They seem to rate him though

I work with a lad who is involved with Hyde United in Manchester where stanek went on loan last year. I've never met him before but I did a favour for my mate one day and the next day got a signed shirt off him. He seems a real nice lad. He out of contract in the summer so he doesn't know where he stands. They seem to rate him though

thats really cool glad to know he's a quality lad. best of luck at the match.

I'd honestly throw Connolly and Dowell in for this one. Even if it's just from the bench. I know it's hardly ideal to put two youngsters in for such a big game but seeing our senior players not care is shocking, these lads will give their all and want to impress. Plus, they've been involved in a successful U21 side and won't be low on confidence.

Roberto needs to do something. We can't keep playing the same players that have underperformed for so long and expect them to just snap out of it. Give those "stars" a kick up the arse and drop a couple of them for a semi-final at Wembley.

Edited by Romey 1878

I'd honestly throw Connolly and Dowell in for this one. Even if it's just from the bench. I know it's hardly ideal to put two youngsters in for such a big game but seeing our senior players not care is shocking, these lads will give their all and want to impress. Plus, they've been involved in a successful U21 side and won't be low on confidence.

Roberto needs to do something. We can't keep playing the same players that have underperformed for so long and expect them to just snap out of it. Give those "stars" a kick up the arse and drop a couple of them for a semi-final at Wembley.

agrred. This is a do or die, though there is a chance the kids might fold. I'd rather take the chance mind you. Honestly, hoping we scrape a win after getting raped and the pressure on Martinez continues. At least until we win, by the skin of out teeth. Then he can fuck off ala Wigan. Edited by Matt

Wouldn't disagree.

For me he went the wrong way round in the last two games, "weakened" team v Saints and "full strength" v Liverpool; should've been the reverse. I know people would've been pissed off at fielding "under strength" at Anfield but (with the benefit of hindsight) they couldn't have done any worse.

Roll the dice I say, another nothing to lose game, take some risks.

just that he's 18 and im guessing finn is 30 years + and Stindrich has been living in england for 2 years so it's not like "his little brother and him were mates from school" or something. not sure if that makes sense. but finn balor doesn't strike me as being from Czech republic.

Even odder is a 3rd choice teenage goalkeeper telling an almost complete stranger his 'inside knowledge' about Martinez probably leaving if Everton lose on Saturday.

Not to bring the mood down any further here,

But I've got to fly home tomorrow morning as my mothers unfortunately had a stroke Wednesday morning.

For those of you going, enjoy the moment regardless of the result and cheer a little bit extra for me. Stay safe and look after each other, hopefully I'll be back in the UK at some point and get a beer with some of you. It's been a pleasure sharing views and opinions with the majority of you but from now on it will be from wacky Australian hours.

Again enjoy tomorrow all.

Brad.

Edited by Btay

But I've got to fly home tomorrow morning as my mothers unfortunately had a stroke Wednesday morning.

For those of you going, enjoy the moment regardless of the result and cheer a little bit extra for me. Stay safe and look after each other, hopefully I'll be back in the UK at some point and get a beer with some of you. It's been a pleasure sharing views and opinions with the majority of you but from now on it will be from wacky Australian hours.

Brad.

Sorry to hear about your mum Brad. Hope she recovers well and look after her and yourself buddy.

Brad.

Sad to hear that mate, I hope she makes a full recovery. Mum's are the best.