IGNORED

Manchester United (FA Cup Semi-Final at Wembley) Sat April 23

markjazzbassist

Not to bring the mood down any further here,

But I've got to fly home tomorrow morning as my mothers unfortunately had a stroke Wednesday morning.

For those of you going, enjoy the moment regardless of the result and cheer a little bit extra for me. Stay safe and look after each other, hopefully I'll be back in the UK at some point and get a beer with some of you. It's been a pleasure sharing views and opinions with the majority of you but from now on it will be from wacky Australian hours.

Again enjoy tomorrow all.

Brad.

All the best mate, hope she makes a full recovery.

But I've got to fly home tomorrow morning as my mothers unfortunately had a stroke Wednesday morning.

For those of you going, enjoy the moment regardless of the result and cheer a little bit extra for me. Stay safe and look after each other, hopefully I'll be back in the UK at some point and get a beer with some of you. It's been a pleasure sharing views and opinions with the majority of you but from now on it will be from wacky Australian hours.

Brad.

Really sorry to hear that mate, you've been a much valued and sane contributor on here.

Hope your mum makes a full and speedy recovery, horrible thing to happen.

Keep in touch.

Brad.

Hope she is OK mate. Pray she makes a quick recovery.

Hope the team can give you a little good news during a tough time.

Starting to feel sick about this match. I Really we hope we sneak a win, but I expect a loss due to injuries, poor form, and a lack of fluid tactics.

I feel the same way, except minus the sick part. I am so convinced that we are going lose that a win would be just a nice unexpected bonus. I was a bit nervous for the Derby until the first goal, then I just let go and didn't give a shite. Seemed like the players almost felt the same way.

I'd like to see Gibson starting, as I doubt Barry will actually be fit and would have to be substituted for anyway. Gibson played well last weekend, when finally given his chance. I hope Mirallas starts, and on the left. Barkley's play has been embarrassing in the last several matches, but I assume Martinez will stick with him.

I'll guess it will be .....

Robles

Hibbert Stones Besic Baines

McCarthy Barry/Cleverley/Gibson

Lennon Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

Edited by Elston Gunnn

Come on you Blues. Going to shut all my negative shit away to at least 7:30pm tonight.

We are all in the same boat at last about how our club need to move forward. If I was going today I would be 100% getting behind the manager and team.

Going to be a T.V wanker and cheer on our beloved blues with some Beers.

ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My coach leaves in just over an hour and I don't want to get on it, but my daughter has her Everton kit on and her flag ready and is all excited and raring to go

I'm going to feel really guilty when the reality hits home

Know the feeling. If my coach breaks down I might see it as a blessing :lol:.

Know the feeling. If my coach breaks down I might see it as a blessing :lol:.

It's mad ,everyone I speak to feels the same way

. We should feel full of optimism but we are that shite it feels more like I'm a school kid sitting outside the headmasters office waiting to get the cane

The lads I go the game with are already down there but are talking about swerving the game all together

This is unfortunately the most negative I've ever felt going into such a big game. I really want to get excited about this game and normally I'd be looking forward to this for weeks, but I've kind of resigned myself to knowing this will be the end of the cup run. Even in '95 I was more confident!