IGNORED

Would you take any players from the relegation fodder?

Norwich - Redmond, Naismith, Brady, Klose, Howson

Sunderland - Van Aanholt, O'Shea, Watmore, Khazri

Aston Villa - Grealish, Veretout, Gestede

Newcastle - Janmaat, Sissoko, Wijnaldum

Squad fillers.

Hell of a lot of money out of the pot, transfer and wages wise, to bolster the squad I'd have thought, Should we not be aiming higher than relegation cast-offs?

Hell of a lot of money out of the pot, transfer and wages wise, to bolster the squad I'd have thought, Should we not be aiming higher than relegation cast-offs?

Was just naming the players good enough for the bench. I'd not pay over the odds for any of them.

We don't need to be buying bench players given the investment though surely? We need to have 22 starters fighting for a place.

Not sure the investment in the squad will be as big as everyone seems to hope. If Pienaar, Gibson, Osman, Hibbert, McGeady, others all depart, then we may need to bring in a squad filler or two.

Not sure the investment in the squad will be as big as everyone seems to hope. If Pienaar, Gibson, Osman, Hibbert, McGeady, others all depart, then we may need to bring in a squad filler or two.

howard as well, i think we'll either need a lot of youngsters to step up or well be busy in the transfer market. also depending on stones/lukaku it could be a lot of changes this summer.

We don't need to be buying bench players given the investment though surely? We need to have 22 starters fighting for a place.

The squad is not as competitive as people have been making out, that's down to Martinez talk "we have phenomenal competition for places" nek minnit, couple of injuries and one of our midfielders is getting a crossy to the game off the right back.

Edited by Chach

• 3 weeks later...

Of the 4 teams fighting to not be relegated would you sign any of the players for Everton?

Norwich - Redmond

Sunderland - Van Aanholt

Aston Villa - Grealish, Veretout

Newcastle - Krul, Janmaat, Wijnaldum

Still stick by this. And Haf proves a great point, just cause they're on a shit side doesn't mean they are shit, might need a new manager or tactics to get the best out of them.