IGNORED

Would you take any players from the relegation fodder?

If we got De Boer or Koeman I'd expect us to be in for Wijnaldum. I'd love him here - classy player. Possibly some of the other Dutch lads at Newcastle too - I like Janmaat. De Boer will know De Jong well too from his Ajax days - done nothing in the Prem though. I liked Krul but he may struggle to get back to that level with his injuries.

If we got De Boer or Koeman I'd expect us to be in for Wijnaldum. I'd love him here - classy player. Possibly some of the other Dutch lads at Newcastle too - I like Janmaat. De Boer will know De Jong well too from his Ajax days - done nothing in the Prem though. I liked Krul but he may struggle to get back to that level with his injuries.

Janmaat slipped my mind he's a decent player, if De Boer did come in I'd like him to bring along Milik and Rhijin aswel

Only some of the Newcastle boys for me. Can't remember the names but they have a few good quality players.

If they were any good they would be memorable and you could post them up. If you can not post up the names then they are not good enough for us. :)

Not quite relegation fodder, but Arteta and Rosicky have not been offered a new contract. Both have never relied on pace, so only issue would be injuries. Think they'd both be good options if we let Gibson and Osman go. The youth players would benefit from training with them, plus signing golden oldies would give the kids more opportunities to get a game and develop.

krul is better than joel. wijnaldum is better than barkley currently at ACM. redmond is better than the hole we have at winger. 3 better players.

I agree with most of that but not the Barkley bit .... You may be right but who is wijinaldum? I know Barkley but not Wiji-dumb or whatever his name is.... If he was any good he would be all over the media.

newcastle new signing this year. 11 goals 2 assists this year in an awful side. he's quality.

for one season. Too many "quality" players after one season disappear into obscurity. Remember Cisse's amazing season? Michu? Bony? more often than not they disappear into obscurity. We've bought a couple of players on the back of a great season at a "smaller" club (hate the phrase but not sure how else to put it) and they've floundered. Not a single player in the relegated teams improves us, they'll just add capable bodies to boost numbers. I expect better especially now we have the cash

• 8 months later...

I've not watched that lot at all bar the Derby, do you still rate Wijnaldum so highly?

hard to say on that Liverpool side. for some reason klopp has them play like world beaters one week and relegations favorites the next. they yo yo too much. I think he might be overrated as a manager.

I'm with you aaron, sigurdson and some of the Leicester boys would be amazing. I think both will stay up though.

hard to say on that Liverpool side. for some reason klopp has them play like world beaters one week and relegations favorites the next. they yo yo too much. I think he might be overrated as a manager.

I'm with you aaron, sigurdson and some of the Leicester boys would be amazing. I think both will stay up though.

Yeah I think Leicester will stay up, but at the moment they are in danger, hence why I included them. I think Swansea will stay up by the skin of their teeth, its between them and Palace who gets the third relegation spot for me, sunderland are down already imo and I think Hull, now they have sold Livermore and about to sell Snodgrass will go. Plus a team who signs Niasse after seeing how bad he is deserves to go down :lol:

• 2 months later...