IGNORED

Bournemouth (Home) Sat April 30

markjazzbassist

Who cares? I'm not arsed at all that's how shit it's become! I won't get excited till I hear bobbys gone and de boer is coming

Hate admitting this but i lost interest a while ago. I got board of slagging of the same issues week in week out.

It wouldn't bother me one IOTA if we didn't win again this season. Increases the chances of his P45 being delivered.

Edited by milesey05

Hate admitting this but i lost interest a while ago. I got board of slagging of the same issues week in week out.

It wouldn't bother me one IOTA if we didn't win again this season. Increases the chances of his P45 being delivered.

Pretty much where I sit as well.

I'd change Holgate for Galloway if he's fit.

i thought galloway was out for the rest of the season. pennington is a decent shout as well, been hearing how well holgate has been doing for the u21s so that's why i put him in there. every radio match feed i listen to daz and snods are always talking about how good holgate has been with the u21 this season, seems a real prospect.

i thought galloway was out for the rest of the season. pennington is a decent shout as well, been hearing how well holgate has been doing for the u21s so that's why i put him in there. every radio match feed i listen to daz and snods are always talking about how good holgate has been with the u21 this season, seems a real prospect.

Cant remember to be honest. I checked the OS but hes not listed as injured that I saw.