IGNORED

Leicester City (Away) Sat May 7

markjazzbassist

fully expecting us to get smashed. their style is the kryptonite of tiki taka bob's. i expect lots of vardy counter attacking goals. bob will stand on the sideline looking like "how did they do that, tiki taka is from the gods, surely no man can defeat this style, it's spanish!" while get get clobbered. i have no confidence in the man.

Why? We deserved a win at home. It was an exciting game. We're quite capable of beating them, champions or not.

Why? We deserved a win at home. It was an exciting game. We're quite capable of beating them, champions or not.

because their style exploits our styles weaknesses. it's theirs for the taking. they will defend and be organized, we will pass it around the box while there is no way to get through. they live and die on the counter which is where we are the weakest. also they love set pieces with morgan and huth, we are awful on set pieces. it's tailor made for them to win.

In all honesty I'm really happy that we'll be there to be a (small) part of their day of celebration.

I really hope we screw them on the pitch but the fact is they won't mind.

We lost three of our last five after winning the league with games to spare in 1985, including a 4-1 loss at Coventry and 2-0 at Luton (though we managed to shoehorn in beating Liverpool at Goodison). Still won the league by thirteen points :).

Guest rusty747

I hope Martinez gives Dowell more time and maybe has a couple more youngsters on the bench.

I agree with Mike. I think we can win this.

I'm not torn anymore on the Leicester match. SO FUCKIN' happy for them I could cry. What a team, what a story, what a coach. Inspirational on every level, not only in sports but life in general. My mum said its one of the most unbelievable Cinderella stories in any arena. Congrats!!

Now, I hope we fuckin SMASH them 5-0!!!!!!!

COYB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all honesty I'm really happy that we'll be there to be a (small) part of their day of celebration.

+1.

GLad to be part of their party. Maybe this will be a nice wake-up call for our lads to see what it really takes to be champions. We are polar opposites of LCFC right now and that worries me.

Martinez OUT.

anyone got one ticket for the leicester match please. willing to pay over the original asking price. please email me if u have. would really appreciate it. email address is manoj.ratan@hotmail.com

Hi Max, no need to keep posting in different threads so I've deleted the posts. I'll leave this one here, and good luck to you, hope you get a ticket :)

As I'm sure you've been innudated with us LCFC fans. If anyone has a ticket for the game that they wouldn't mind selling, I'd be eternally grateful.

I can't give a Britain's got talent sob story unfortunately, (unless you count being a season ticket holder whilst we were managed by sven). willing to pay face value and donate extra to a charity of your choice to prove I'm not a tout. Can cover any travel that's already been arranged also.

Thanks for your time, Good luck next season.

Email me at robagrimes@gmail.com if you are selling.

Edited by grimesr2

Hello lads and lasses . Leicester fan here .

I just wanted to welcome you all to the King power on Saturday . As you can imagine , it's going to be mad. If any of you are fans of opera ( doubtful I know) Andrea Botcelli is singing and there's even talk of free beer . Any way , safe journey here and back and remember , if we can do it , you can .

I just wanted to welcome you all to the King power on Saturday . As you can imagine , it's going to be mad. If any of you are fans of opera ( doubtful I know) Andrea Botcelli is singing and there's even talk of free beer . Any way , safe journey here and back and remember , if we can do it , you can .

Well done squire and thanks for the welcome. We'd kill to be in your shoes so enjoy last drop (not that you need to be told!).

Delighted you guys won it

Very nice of you Mr Fox, I am not the only toffee who is chuffed you did it. Well done to your lads, it was fully deserved.

I can't be happy or delighted that any team are Champions tbh. That can only apply if Everton win it.

I'm with you. There are teams that I'd rather not be champions, but I'm not satisfied unless Everton are in the mix.

Unfortunately for a fan like me, who wasn't around during the successful Everton periods, I've never been happy with our position.

Why did Everton chose me?