IGNORED

Leicester City (Away) Sat May 7

markjazzbassist

"Everton are stuck in a flawed ideal, attempting to replicate others instead of finding their own identity and a style suiting the squad. The key to Leicester's success is manager Claudio Ranieri adopting an approach that emphasises the strengths of his players. Failure to adapt and complete ignorance of ongoing problems is at the heart of Everton's many issues."

Can't really argue with that, can you?

Hmmm. Parallels with 1998 and arsenal getting the premier league with Tony Adams smashing a winner. We were shit then too.

We seen United pick up the trophy at Goodison too. Pretty horrible really. Hope that seeing them celebrate gives bill and moshiri a desire to get rid of Martinez and get us back on track.

The only good thing to come out of this game for me is the possibility of finishing above Stoke. I live in Stoke and don't think I could face all my potter mates. Last year they celebrated finishing 9th or 10th and I have them loads of shit!!

Also it makes Sparky look like a good option for the board, which is just horrible.

Hmmm. Parallels with 1998 and arsenal getting the premier league with Tony Adams smashing a winner. We were shit then too.

We seen United pick up the trophy at Goodison too. Pretty horrible really. Hope that seeing them celebrate gives bill and moshiri a desire to get rid of Martinez and get us back on track.

Why say that, I was just thinking the same, here we go again.

I hope we can change the trend.

"Everton are stuck in a flawed ideal, attempting to replicate others instead of finding their own identity and a style suiting the squad. The key to Leicester's success is manager Claudio Ranieri adopting an approach that emphasises the strengths of his players. Failure to adapt and complete ignorance of ongoing problems is at the heart of Everton's many issues."

Can't really argue with that, can you?

We're never gonna find any sort of style or identity with Martinez in charge that article may aswell have said "in Martinez Everton have an arrogant arsehole who even when everyone else can see what going wrong refuses to budge one bit. Throw in his ridiculously bad substitutions and lack of defensive know how and it's a wonder there not relegation fodder.

We're never gonna find any sort of style or identity with Martinez in charge that article may aswell have said "in Martinez Everton have an arrogant arsehole who even when everyone else can see what going wrong refuses to budge one bit. Throw in his ridiculously bad substitutions and lack of defensive know how and it's a wonder there not relegation fodder.

not much to wonder about - there a several teams even worse than we are

Hahaha Hibbert must be injured again. Mad that people seriously think we should give him another contract. He didn't even play a full game and he's out again.

Really? Has anyone said he deserves another contract, damn that's pretty bad.

Jesus mirallas can't get a start even at the end of the season!!?? He must have killed roberto's cat or something!!

Or played shit and doesn't deserve a place.

Why is it that Mirralas doesn't need to make a claim like others do.

People have called for him to play soany times...then he does and he's shit.... But then they say its because he doesn't get enough minutes.

When will people realise

..he's just not that good.

Sorry we need to give him an 11th chance to show what he can do. It's only fair haha.

Move on, there's nothing to see here.

Shukes - after his performance in the last game I saw plenty saying he'd be worth another contract. Made my stomach drop :lol:. Couldn't quote you properly because it was messed up on my iPad for some reason!

I think that was more people pointing out the difference in attitude with him against our current defence....don't think anyone was actually serious.

Though if any where...feel free to say.