IGNORED

Leicester City (Away) Sat May 7

markjazzbassist

Or played shit and doesn't deserve a place.

Why is it that Mirralas doesn't need to make a claim like others do.

People have called for him to play soany times...then he does and he's shit.... But then they say its because he doesn't get enough minutes.

When will people realise

..he's just not that good.

Sorry we need to give him an 11th chance to show what he can do. It's only fair haha.

Move on, there's nothing to see here.

And niasse has set the world on fire?

And half the rest of the team to be fair, why single him out?

Edited by mogsy

Seeing as our season is done I'd have liked Dowell and Connolly to have started this. Oviedo at RB is just asking for trouble.

Can't understand the team today. Why hasn't he picked the young lads.

Wierd team selection.

Only selection I like is giving Niasse a chance.

And niasse has set the world on fire?

Don't be silly, of course he hasn't...not even close.

But that has nothing at all to do with Mirralas performances....Unless your saying Mirralas thanks because Niasse has performed shit it's ok for him to....which I personally think is ridiculous.

Oh and I single him out because he has received so much backing..yet failed so spectacularly.

Still wish he would prove himself to justify me having his name on last seasons shirt and telling all my friends how good he is....and then laughing.

Would love to prove them wrong.

Don't be silly, of course he hasn't...not even close.

But that has nothing at all to do with Mirralas performances....Unless your saying Mirralas thanks because Niasse has performed shit it's ok for him to....which I personally think is ridiculous.

???? You said mirallas has played shit, I'm just stating that there are plenty in the team who have played shit as well hence the second art of my statement that you didn't quote!!

???? You said mirallas has played shit, I'm just stating that there are plenty in the team who have played shit as well hence the second art of my statement that you didn't quote!!

Eh?

Still not sure what other people playing bad has anything to do with Mirralas playing bad?

And in answer to your second part...I answered didn't I?

If I didn't quote it, it's because I'm on my phone, not because I chose not to.....I still think I answered it. But to be fair I'll go check.

Mirrallas has obviously fallen out with Martinez, and as we're all aware Bobby ain't for changing!

Could be true, likely is. Think MC had it right months ago.

But Mirralas hasn't done himself anu favours since, threw dummy out and played well in five minute spells, but overall hasn't been anywhere near good enough for a first team place.

Best thing we could do for us and him is sell him, or bring in a new manager.

Guest rusty747

Should have been 2-0 there. Terrible defending.

This might be a great day for Leicester but it could also be a humiliating one for us.

Edited by rusty747

Oviedo raped against the shite. So let's play him there again. Niasse????? This Everton team is just comical.

I love Oviedo but he's just not this level is he...and Niasse....really wanting him to do something.

But I just can't see it.