IGNORED

Sunderland (Away) Wed May 11

markjazzbassist

Cleverley is fucking useless

I've thought similar about Jimmy Mac tonight; seems to be having one of those games where he gives the impression that he's trying to avoid receiving the ball/ contact with opposition players.

I'd felt that this may have been due to still coming back from injury earlier in the season but then he had a renaissance briefly of late where he was very nearly his old self in one or two games. Only 20 odd mins in though, so too early to fairly reflect yet.

I've thought similar about Jimmy Mac tonight; seems to be having one of those games where he gives the impression that he's trying to avoid receiving the ball/ contact with opposition players.

I'd felt that this may have been due to still coming back from injury earlier in the season but then he had a renaissance briefly of late where he was very nearly his old self in one or two games. Only 20 odd mins in though, so too early to fairly reflect yet.

Be fair he's got better going forward. Just getting caught at the back.

Be fair he's got better going forward. Just getting caught at the back.

True, comment was more about the absence of the edge that he's always had and that is a big component in his game. He's still busy, but just not as effective or snappy as he was. Like I said though, early yet and he'll hopefully prove me wrong (if I was ever right....)

I'd pay to see inside the dressing room at half time. Just out of curiosity, to see what the manager says, to see how the players react and to see the all round moral of the team and who is trying to get them going, and who isn't.