IGNORED

Sunderland (Away) Wed May 11

markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

Don't forget Fafa's 'small club' jibe at Everton after we drew 0-0 at Anfield. There would be a certain poetic justice in that comment biting him in the arse and the 'small club' putting the final nail in his relegation coffin!

Sunderland and Norwich are irrelevant to our season so understand why we can't get excited about the games except whether Sunderland or Newcastle are relegated. General opinion is we behave in a dignified manner at this club. I do believe that Roberto has had his day but now there's nothing to lose (or win) Board won't sack him till season's done. Whether this this the right approach is debatable as he probably knows he's under the cosh right now. His demeanour tells it all. Loved him at the start, a manager who is a genuinely pleasant guy but he lost the plot and in his mind is bigger than players and fans. Wish him well when he goes.

I've never wanted Everton to lose, if we do at least I have the comfort of knowing those pricks in the stripey tops will be banished to the championship.

Something about that club I just cannot stand although with their relegation comes a whole heap of Rafa for Everton rumours!

I'd take Benitez all day long myself. He's a winner.

Also a top wanker unfortunately, he's a decent manager but I'd like to think the club had looked everywhere else first he's blatantly said he has unfinished business with the shite so I don't think id ever trust him.

I don't care who is is, was, what he's said ir who he's managed, he'll win us trophies and make us successful, that's alls I care about.

It's moot anyway as he's another who wouldn't come to us. Not arsed about the personel I just want us turned into contenders again the person who does it's past is of no concern to me.

I was mid twenties; spent far to much of the eighties drunk but have some great memories through the haze :lol:.

On nights like the Bayern Munich semi final I'm glad I was too young to drink best atmosphere best game and best team I've ever seen! Seriously id still be suffering from the hangover now!

Let's hope we regroup under a new board and manager and get nights like that back I've got kids that need to know what that feels like!!

2:45am kick off here, had said I wasn't going to get out of bed but now don't think I am going to be able to help myself.

Its like a car crash and I have to rubberneck.

4:30am for me, both my brother and I will be up for it.

I will watch today's match, not with excitement but still with grim interest, and even a naive hope for a good performance. I fear embarrassment more than expect spirited play. Another car wreck today, and Sunday at Goodison might be beyond ugly.

No idea who will start at RB, but I don't see how Martinez can in anything approaching good conscience put Oviedo back there again. Didn't he try Besic back there once, with bad results? Any chance for Connolly? Even Stones at RB, maybe pairing Pennington with Funes Mori at CB?

Doesn't Mirallas's goal against Leicester get him a start at LW? If Barry's not really fit, I prefer Gibson. Cleverley seems one of RM's essentials, so I assume he'll start somewhere. Lennon's not looked sharp last several matches. Lukaku and Barkley, I don't know whether they've lost the plot, or are faithfully following Martinez's plotless tactics.

Help. About anything, but particularly who will probably start today. Mirallas, surely. Help.