IGNORED

Sunderland (Away) Wed May 11

markjazzbassist

No discipline, no leadership, no shots on goal. Fucking awful. Martinez stood arms folded as usual. Did you see bilic last night? Now that's a manager. Let's end this crap tonight

Bilic was kicking every ball real passion. showed our bench and that twat Jones had a smile on his face.

Conceding twice within five minutes?? My my we are a gutless, pathetic excuse of a team aren't we.

From a footballing point of view, the fact that the board are still allowing our clown of a manager to work with young defenders like Stones, Pennington, Funes Mori, Galloway and the rest is quite disgraceful. This man clearly has nothing to offer to teach and coach defenders, we are an uttee mess at the back.

Conceding twice within five minutes?? My my we are a gutless, pathetic excuse of a team aren't we.

From a footballing point of view, the fact that the board are still allowing our clown of a manager to work with young defenders like Stones, Pennington, Funes Mori, Galloway and the rest is quite disgraceful. This man clearly has nothing to offer to teach and coach defenders, we are an uttee mess at the back.

The 11th time this season we've conceded 2 goals within 7 minutes of each other...

The team play like they don't know each other.

When we are under attack, we pull enough players back to crowd in and around the box but we don't close down. The marking is so slack. Opposition players just run through us.

When we break, the gap between mid and attack is huge. So the attack ends up coming to a halt as we wait for support.

The players don't seem to know where the other is going to run, so if we play at pace we give it away.

It's just so poor. Obviously the boys are low on confidence. And it shows.

The wall were at fault for the first goal, they jumped out of the way of the shot. Everton have no one up front to support Lukaku, they have a packed mid-field but no one tackles. When Sunderland have possession we just drop off and let them play, there is no pressure on the man with the ball.

Surprisingly I'm not disappointed this time. Not that we aren't total disgrace, but I would love to see Martinez's face at the post-match conference. If he was a man of honor, he would have resigned long ago. This is a man who obviously likes to be humiliated and I no longer feel sorry for him.

Surprisingly I'm not disappointed this time. Not that we aren't total disgrace, but I would love to see Martinez's face at the post-match conference. If he was a man of honor, he would have resigned long ago. This is a man who obviously likes to be humiliated and I no longer feel sorry for him.

I suspect that he'll refer to the fact that Sunderland were (are) fighting for survival and so he expected this to be a very hard game, which would be an accurate and relevant point were it not for the fact that we've been like this for months, against teams that are fighting for nothing.