IGNORED

Norwich City (Home) Sun May 15

markjazzbassist

We should drop all the so called first teamers after these latest three disgraceful non performances.

Pennington got the best score in the daily mirror so why not play all the kids, we got nothing to lose. Make a statement to them if you don't want to play for the shirt you won't get selected. Simples.

We should drop all the so called first teamers after these latest three disgraceful non performances.

Pennington got the best score in the daily mirror so why not play all the kids, we got nothing to lose. Make a statement to them if you don't want to play for the shirt you won't get selected. Simples.

Pennington looks a player. I've been very impressed with him - knows how to defend.

Can only hope the players/club give the home fans a performance to wipe clean some of the rubbish served up at home this season.

Norwich City season ticket holder tells me Naismith has been a disaster signing, wonder if we'll see him Saturday!

Blood some youngsters and put some pride back into this club.

Edited by Blue 250

Can only hope the players/club give the home fans a performance to wipe clean some of the rubbish served up at home this season.

Norwich City season ticket holder tells me Naismith has been a disaster signing, wonder if we'll see him Saturday!

Last week-end I noticed that one of Portsmouth's goals had been scored by 'Naismith' and wondered if he had gone out on loan, but its a different Naismith.

he was instrumental in 2 of their goals last week. watch some replays and his run created the space and then he got an assist on one as well. for 6m what did they expect? ronaldo?

he was instrumental in 2 of their goals last week. watch some replays and his run created the space and then he got an assist on one as well. for 6m what did they expect? ronaldo?

Well, I think it was 8.5million, and I think they were looking for a bit more than a couple of runs and an assist !

He's probably saving up a hatrick for Saturday.