IGNORED

Norwich City (Home) Sun May 15

markjazzbassist

Kind of wish Unsy and Royle had more game time to be honest.

Used to love Unsworth as a teenager. My favourite player back then, 'Rhino'. And Royle needs no intro!

Loved him slightly (only slightly) older :P. I'd have him in the team tomorrow.....if he didn't weigh fifteen stone.

Really hoping tomorrow gets a good reception from the crowd whatever the result, sure it will.

Loved him slightly (only slightly) older :P. I'd have him in the team tomorrow.....if he didn't weigh fifteen stone.

Really hoping tomorrow gets a good reception from the crowd whatever the result, sure it will.

No way he weighs 15 stone. Easily 18 or 19 from those images

Even though it's a meaningless game, I'm actually excited to watch us for the first time in months. Our play had really worn me down. I don't have any clue how we will set up or how disjointed we will be, but I feel like the players will show up for this one. I expect to hear Goodison rocking. So much relief all around. Fresh start time.

Well we have Joe Royle doing a temp managers job with unsworth why not complete the set and have mike walker or Walter Smith in the running.

I've said I wanted Moyes back a couple of weeks ago. Right now I've changed my mind, I'd rather a bigger name came in.

Howard, Baines, Stones, Jagielka ©, Pennington, Barry, McCarthy, Davies, Mirallas, Lukaku, Dowell

Joel, Lennon, Cleverley, Barkley, Osman, Connolly, Kenny.

I am liking that.

Few young lads in there and I have been waiting to see Davies.

Hilariously lousy situation for at least some of us in U.S. Although all 10 matches are televised on the NBC group of networks, our match is on something called Esquire Network. As it happens, my DirecTV package includes all of the other nine match channels, but not ...... Esquire.

It gets worse. Normally when Everton are not on one of my regular channels, I can get the match on my iPad. But, Catch-22, because my package doesn't include Esquire, I can't get it on Live Extra or X-tra Time, or whatever it's called.

So ...... I'll be following this thread and your many, many, many comments about the match, crowd, Howard, everything. Don't let me down.