• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

I can't post a poll on my phone could I kind mod or admin do it please?

Mourinho

De Boer

Koeman

Low

Pellegrini

Hughes

Moyes

Oneil

Sevilla manager
Anyone else you feel loke adding or I've missed.

Thanks 💙

Think out of them all Pelligrini is the most realistic myself. He's apparently said he would want the job and has said he's going on a 4 week tour of Britain for his hols. I reckon he's staying round so he can get here if he gets the call.

De Boer or Pelligrini I think are most likely.

Koeman would be a good shout, but I can't see him leaving the gig he has at Southampton to be honest.

A massive no to Hughes and Oniell.

Pellegrini or Koeman would be great but would also be very happy if De Boer came and brought along Stam and Bergkamp

Pellegrini is basically a free agent as is De Boer and by the sounds of Koemans recent sound waves there's a good chance he could walk with a year left on his contract so all three are very realistic tbh

Would love Pellegrini. Prem winner, experience, disciplined, could attract / keep right players.

Would love Koeman. Experience, improved Southampton, disciplined, could attract / keep right players, play very good football.

Would be happy with De Boer. Winner, could attract / keep right players, plays good football - no PL experience.

Would be happy with Favre. Improved M'Gladbach,could attract / keep right players, plays good football - no PL experience.

i don't expect any announcement until June so not paying attention to the bookies

I think they'll want whoever in ASAP to get to work. There's a massive job awaiting someone with money to spend and a lot of players need replacing. If we leave it until June that's valuable time list.

I think they'll want whoever in ASAP to get to work. There's a massive job awaiting someone with money to spend and a lot of players need replacing. If we leave it until June that's valuable time list.

agreed. bill might have made that mistake but moshiri sure as hell won't. he's a money man and knows he needs someone in pronto. plus they know pelligrini, de boer, favre, biesla, mourinho, are all available. there's plenty of decent options readily available. Koeman, Emery are locked in contracts so they'd have to be big time wants by the board to get them.

I wasn't saying it because of the bookies. It's what his brother has said.

still speculation though. We won't see anything this month, in my opinion, and rightly so. An immediate appointment would be highly suspicious in my opinion and, since most of the squad are away at the Euros, it's not like we need to get someone in immediately to start preseason

still speculation though. We won't see anything this month, in my opinion, and rightly so. An immediate appointment would be highly suspicious in my opinion and, since most of the squad are away at the Euros, it's not like we need to get someone in immediately to start preseason

Not all players are at Euros mate and no agents are. There is a massive clean out and rebuild to do we need the new manager in tomorrow if possible. Remember we give all our managers total control he'll need to get his backroom in, get targets identified, talk to existing players agents especially Stones, Lukaku and Barkleys to see where they are at. There's plenty to do.

We don't want to be in a situation like after the world cup where we had no pre season and our manager was away being a pundit. Fuck all that get him in to Finch Farm let him find his way round and get into meetings and on the phone sorting our shit out.

It's time for a new regime with a fresh more agressive approach.

Obviously it's speculation but what his brother has said suggests there's something in it. I don't think he'd be putting it out there so forcefully if we hadn't been in contact.

What would be suspicious exactly? Martinez has been on the edge for months.

Not all players are at Euros mate and no agents are. There is a massive clean out and rebuild to do we need the new manager in tomorrow if possible. Remember we give all our managers total control he'll need to get his backroom in, get targets identified, talk to existing players agents especially Stones, Lukaku and Barkleys to see where they are at. There's plenty to do.

We don't want to be in a situation like after the world cup where we had no pre season and our manager was away being a pundit. Fuck all that get him in to Finch Farm let him find his way round and get into meetings and on the phone sorting our shit out.

It's time for a new regime with a fresh more agressive approach.

spot on pad. plus there is a lot of deadwood leaving this offseason (Howard, Pienaar, osman, hibbert, gibson, etc.) that the new manager will have to figure out how to replace.

If we have any hope of keeping our 'top' players then we need a manager in asap.

Iv gone for Mourinho - he would be perfect to lift us higher over the next few years, raise our profile and attract new payers. I think Moshiri will be deciding the next manager so i expect a high profile name.

Obviously it's speculation but what his brother has said suggests there's something in it. I don't think he'd be putting it out there so forcefully if we hadn't been in contact.

What would be suspicious exactly? Martinez has been on the edge for months.

maybe nothing, but if you appoint someone immediately after the manager goes, it says volumes

maybe nothing, but if you appoint someone immediately after the manager goes, it says volumes

Who cares as long as it's a good manager. Martinez was given way over the time he should have got and apparently 3 million to soften the blow and he's been spared the humility of Sunday and tonight. He's toast now we need to do what's right for Everton not Martinez he's not here no more. If you lost your job tomorrow someone would be in almost immediately to replace you except you wouldn't given millions for actually not doing it right.

I hope his replacements already agreed a deal in principle it'll show Moshiri is exactly the right man to take us forward. Someone who doesn't let sentiment or nostalgia or act like a gentleman. Fuck all that leys act and think ruthlessley for once like all the successful clubs do. City replaced Pellegrini mid season and left him to manage for the remainder ffs!

Fed up of being the nice guy who acted like gentlemen and honourably 21years without a pot to piss in shows it doesn't work. I want champs league , cups titles the lot. If that means being ruthless then so be it.

I voted for Jose as he's on the list, but I want RdB really.

ive not voted yet because I'm not sure. A lot of managers out there have pros and cons. Need a computer to explain everything that's going on in my head

Can we not have whoever it is being introduced by Bill... I dont think I could stomach it.

"You know what.... it was 30 years ago today, I was walking around London with the great Johan Cryuff who had popped in to see one of my shows... he told me about total football and I was sold... two days ago Frank De Boer told me "I'll give you total football Bill" - i said... "this is tge school of science son"

LOL you just know its coming

You do not want De Boer, guys. You seriously do not want him. I should maybe be more careful about making statements in advance, but I don't see how this can go right in any way.

For the sake of edification, why not? (I don't know him beyond the basic bio. So, not arguing, just interested in why.)

De boer is a risk simple as that. Klopp was a risk, no managers are guaranteed successes. If I could pick one manager right now it would be pochettino...

De boer on a 2 year deal with an option of extending it... why put them on a 5 year deal??? If they do great them all you get is compo off another club.

you don't think pelligrini is realistic? he managed malaga and villareal which are small clubs. he's not above us.

Too old Mark, for me anyway. Want us to have a manager young enough to give us 20 years IF things worked out obviously.

De boer is a risk simple as that. Klopp was a risk, no managers are guaranteed successes. If I could pick one manager right now it would be pochettino...

De boer on a 2 year deal with an option of extending it... why put them on a 5 year deal??? If they do great them all you get is compo off another club.

Klopp is a great tactician. De Boer doesn't know jack shit about tactics, that is the difference. And every time Frank tries, he fails.

They are all risks aren't they. Mourinho isn't guaranteed to bring success. Regardless of who we get nothing is certain.

I voted De Boer for the simple reason I think he's the best REALISTIC target we can get.

Agree with you Pad. But the question was who do we want as manager and o would choose Mourinho over De Boer if I had a choice.

I agree with you though De Boer is more realistic.

And yet he was sacked by Espanyol when they were bottom of the league with nine points on the board after thirteen games before he went to Southampton.

Not saying it's a bad shout, just saying you can just never tell; no guarantees whoever we get. Just hope the board roll the dice and get lucky.

Agree with you Pad. But the question was who do we want as manager and o would choose Mourinho over De Boer if I had a choice.

I agree with you though De Boer is more realistic.

Not foe me mate he'd just be biding his time until Utd came calling and they will eventually. He'd last 3 max probably 2 years spend shit loads burn his bridges like he always does and fuck off.

Advantage would be he would put us globally on the map but I don't think he's right for us.

Too old Mark, for me anyway. Want us to have a manager young enough to give us 20 years IF things worked out obviously.

gotcha. i want us to win now, think 5 years with pelligrini he'd get us silverware and steady the ship for a young guy to come in for a while.

Klopp is a great tactician. De Boer doesn't know jack shit about tactics, that is the difference. And every time Frank tries, he fails.

Won some silverware with Ajax, mind you MccLaren won in the Dutch league too, but at least De Boer did it repeatedly, and with some style.

Won some silverware with Ajax, mind you MccLaren won in the Dutch league too, but at least De Boer did it repeatedly, and with some style.

De Boer did it with Ajax, which is easy. McClaren did it with Twente, now that's something totally different.

Edit: now that I mention Twente, McClaren did win the competition, and then left after that season. He was replaced by Michel Preud'homme, a trully gifted manager. However, when McClaren left, no less that 14 Twente players left as well, so Preud'homme has a really hard task ahead. Despite that, he still managed to finish second place behind Ajax and in front of PSV. More importantly: he won the league cup as well as the Johan Cruijff Shield. The man is easily twice the manager Frank De Boer is, but hands off this one, he is now in charge of my home town's team Club Bruges and if all goes well, we'll win the league title this sunday :)

Pellegrini would be my preference from that list. He conducts himself with dignity, fitting with our ethos, has vast experience and never seems to have fallen out with any of his players or had issues managing big names in a big squad.

Suggests that he commands respect, which reflects upon his footballing credibility perhaps if we can assume that Martinez knowledge and philosophy didnt achieve that same respect and ultimately led to his demise.