• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

Pellegrini or Koeman would be great but would also be very happy if De Boer came and brought along Stam and Bergkamp

Pellegrini is basically a free agent as is De Boer and by the sounds of Koemans recent sound waves there's a good chance he could walk with a year left on his contract so all three are very realistic tbh

Would love Pellegrini. Prem winner, experience, disciplined, could attract / keep right players.

Would love Koeman. Experience, improved Southampton, disciplined, could attract / keep right players, play very good football.

Would be happy with De Boer. Winner, could attract / keep right players, plays good football - no PL experience.

Would be happy with Favre. Improved M'Gladbach,could attract / keep right players, plays good football - no PL experience.

Edited by London Blue

i don't expect any announcement until June so not paying attention to the bookies

I think they'll want whoever in ASAP to get to work. There's a massive job awaiting someone with money to spend and a lot of players need replacing. If we leave it until June that's valuable time list.

I think they'll want whoever in ASAP to get to work. There's a massive job awaiting someone with money to spend and a lot of players need replacing. If we leave it until June that's valuable time list.

agreed. bill might have made that mistake but moshiri sure as hell won't. he's a money man and knows he needs someone in pronto. plus they know pelligrini, de boer, favre, biesla, mourinho, are all available. there's plenty of decent options readily available. Koeman, Emery are locked in contracts so they'd have to be big time wants by the board to get them.

I wasn't saying it because of the bookies. It's what his brother has said.

still speculation though. We won't see anything this month, in my opinion, and rightly so. An immediate appointment would be highly suspicious in my opinion and, since most of the squad are away at the Euros, it's not like we need to get someone in immediately to start preseason

still speculation though. We won't see anything this month, in my opinion, and rightly so. An immediate appointment would be highly suspicious in my opinion and, since most of the squad are away at the Euros, it's not like we need to get someone in immediately to start preseason

Not all players are at Euros mate and no agents are. There is a massive clean out and rebuild to do we need the new manager in tomorrow if possible. Remember we give all our managers total control he'll need to get his backroom in, get targets identified, talk to existing players agents especially Stones, Lukaku and Barkleys to see where they are at. There's plenty to do.

We don't want to be in a situation like after the world cup where we had no pre season and our manager was away being a pundit. Fuck all that get him in to Finch Farm let him find his way round and get into meetings and on the phone sorting our shit out.

It's time for a new regime with a fresh more agressive approach.

Obviously it's speculation but what his brother has said suggests there's something in it. I don't think he'd be putting it out there so forcefully if we hadn't been in contact.

What would be suspicious exactly? Martinez has been on the edge for months.

Not all players are at Euros mate and no agents are. There is a massive clean out and rebuild to do we need the new manager in tomorrow if possible. Remember we give all our managers total control he'll need to get his backroom in, get targets identified, talk to existing players agents especially Stones, Lukaku and Barkleys to see where they are at. There's plenty to do.

We don't want to be in a situation like after the world cup where we had no pre season and our manager was away being a pundit. Fuck all that get him in to Finch Farm let him find his way round and get into meetings and on the phone sorting our shit out.

It's time for a new regime with a fresh more agressive approach.

spot on pad. plus there is a lot of deadwood leaving this offseason (Howard, Pienaar, osman, hibbert, gibson, etc.) that the new manager will have to figure out how to replace.