• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

I've probably had a ding ding with everyone. But I like the vast majority of people on here... it's Everton. I argue with my brother over Everton - it's cos we love them.

There have been some bad pricks on here... fortunately non are active. Who was the one a few years back? I hated him... he got banned. Then blue250 the thread stalker... he used to pick a target and switch... I believe mikeo was his first chosen enemy.

I've probably had a ding ding with everyone. But I like the vast majority of people on here... it's Everton. I argue with my brother over Everton - it's cos we love them.

There have been some bad pricks on here... fortunately non are active. Who was the one a few years back? I hated him... he got banned. Then blue250 the thread stalker... he used to pick a target and switch... I believe mikeo was his first chosen enemy.

Taxi?

Tbf- it's difficult to get banned from here. It's an easy going forum and laid back.

I like it best when Matt starts shouting at everyone for bickering then gives up 2 posts later ??

I'm really tempted to ban you right now, just for my own amusement ?

Tbf- it's difficult to get banned from here. It's an easy going forum and laid back.

I like it best when Matt starts shouting at everyone for bickering then gives up 2 posts later

I try, then realise it's fucking pointless :lol:

Nikica was sound had far too many melt downs though. Brett was a proper quality poster, thought by typing in a thick Scouse accent people would think he was hard. He had me in stitches at times.

I didn't realize he was trying to type in scouse LOL I just thought he couldn't type ??

Piss of Rubes, you've been here for ages!

Piss off to me?Edit, just looked, nine years mate!

Piss off? To me? :P Jaysus you will shouting "bollox" at the pope next... :lol:

9 years is new for some aged folks such as Mike, :D

shhhh don't tell him I said that or he will point out that I am chronologically challenged in comparison. :lol:

This thread went from hating Koeman to a cosy TT love in.

Only here could this happen.

well we can't do sweet fa about Koeman but it is easy to wind up folks in here (especially in here) :rofl:

Too many posts to quote!

But...erm...do one Pad and Mike for the yellow card. I'm a sensitive little fella.

I do remember Millwall...he was crazy!

And, Yeah, this place is a <insert word> little community...the way this thread has gone proves so!!!

What were we talking about? Ah, Koeman. Only a day and a bit before the window shuts. Wonder what cards we are going to play?!

Haha having a few weeks dry I think. Been working and playing a bit too hard recently and it's easy to tell it's too much.

Just going to sulk for another week until we're back on it again. Hate international breaks.

Haha having a few weeks dry I think. Been working and playing a bit too hard recently and it's easy to tell it's too much.

Just going to sulk for another week until we're back on it again. Hate international breaks.

Same here. Day one of at least two weeks of sobriety. I hate sobriety.

8:48
Get involved #bbcfootball

James Loves Provider: Not sure how involved Ron and Brucie are going to be today, met them down a bar in Portugal last night.

Or maybe some Portuguese stars winging their way to Everton or Aston Villa...?

43528a46-84d2-47dd-a8c8-ac7e9a8d1ed0.png

8:48
Get involved #bbcfootball

James Loves Provider: Not sure how involved Ron and Brucie are going to be today, met them down a bar in Portugal last night.

Or maybe some Portuguese stars winging their way to Everton or Aston Villa...?

43528a46-84d2-47dd-a8c8-ac7e9a8d1ed0.png

Koeman has said many times he leaves transfers to Walsh and the board.

I think listening to Moshiri last night everyone at the club know this is still a transitional season and the side will take time to gel. Next season is shit or bust for Koeman- he's sorted out Martinez shambles last season, this season he has brought in a LOT of new first team players that whether we like it or not will take time to gel, January he may tweek it some more but come next summer he will need a new striker, cb and left back- the core of the team will already be there and experienced.

I'm prepared to give him this season also to get it right but the start of next season I expect us to be 100% ready to challenge the top 4

2 hours ago, pete0 said:

Martinez still managing us? 

Elsewhere, Everton (1.04 m/s) and struggling West Ham (1.05 m/s) are the slowest at moving the ball forwards.

Pretty meaningless stat when you consider 2 of our 3 games so far have been Man City and Chelsea away.

54 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Not really as in both games we had to wait for players to get forward so we passed it around between midfield and defense first.

That's the point, we're too slow going forward. 

In those games we also tried to slow the game down and deny them possession which would also explain our lack of speed at getting the ball forward.

As I said all stats are pretty meaningless so early in the season, wait till Christmas then we will have a better idea of where we are as a team.  

10 hours ago, rubecula said:

The lad has not complained he simply did what he was asked to do.  He may be useless to us, but give him his due, his attitude so far has been impeccable.

To be fair Rubes the only useless one in this pantomime is the manager, he has done nothing but humiliate the lad the minute he arrived, and now he's come to his senses and had a change of heart, where meant to think how marvellous he is, well he can fuck off with that the dick head.

He hasn't humiliated him. He simply didn't see him as a player he wanted from the start. He's loaned him out an tried to sell him from the get go but hasn't been able to offload him. Where now without Lukaku so where a massive striker down so he might give him a game this season because we didn't get another striker in simple as that!

Great transfer window in terms of outlay and the numbers we brought in but totally the wrong kind of players we should have targeted 

We've brought in to many static and similar midfielders over the last two seasons along with the likes of Cuco the clown 

I prey for Coleman and Bolasie to return early and have a massive change of our system/dynamic as we look absolutely terrible 

1 minute ago, EFC-Paul said:

Great transfer window in terms of outlay and the numbers we brought in but totally the wrong kind of players we should have targeted 

We've brought in to many static and similar midfielders over the last two seasons along with the likes of Cuco the clown 

I prey for Coleman and Bolasie to return early and have a massive change of our system/dynamic as we look absolutely terrible 

This.

People called it early doors though, he was replacing players with purpose for multiples of the same position (Rooney, Klaassen and Sig) and spent mega money doing so. Now he feels inclined to fit them all in, at all costs. That cost at present is a working formation. 

I wasn't overly sold on koeman, he improved with his conferences but he's showing exactly what happened at Southampton.  Falls out with players, Can be very stubborn and favours particular players. It's not looking great.

Just listened to Koeman's sum up of the match, for me he's trying to be to tactical in his approach to every game, he's seems to be more focused on their attributes and how to stop them, than just picking the best players available to him and sending them out there to have a go at them, he needs to stop over analysing everything and chopping and changing.

The players look lost there's no pattern to what we are doing, you can see it's not a team, just pick the best eleven and stick with them for a few games where injuries and bans allow, we need some stability which will come if he stops pissing about with the line up and tactics.

Not trolling anyone but just read posts on five players who played today all bar one got a slated, and he got a hopeful for the future.

The most concerning thing is they were all brought in by Koeman, surely that sheds light on his ability as a manager, and the evidence is being supplied by the fans that post on here.

5 minutes ago, Paddock said:

I'm not trolling anyone but the amount of people who seem to be made up we lost so they can have a pop at Koeman is fucking ridiculous.

You're either trolling or making a serious accusation that some people don't love Everton.

I would want Everton to win in any circumstances and trust that if and when the time comes that the manager has proven that he doesnt have any clue in how to set up and run the team then he will get dealt with accordingly.

Maybe you were made up sandro stank the gaff out instead of scoring a hat trick? Nope? Didn't think so. Why would fans be pleased that koeman is shaping up like mike walker?

Just now, hafnia said:

You're either trolling or making a serious accusation that some people don't love Everton.

I would want Everton to win in any circumstances and trust that if and when the time comes that the manager has proven that he doesnt have any clue in how to set up and run the team then he will get dealt with accordingly.

Maybe you were made up sandro stank the gaff out instead of scoring a hat trick? Nope? Didn't think so. Why would fans be pleased that koeman is shaping up like mike walker?

Interesting you are so touchy there Haf- it also wasn't meant at you- but if the cap fits and you want to bite then knock yourself out. If you'd of read the thread properly you would have seen why I posted it.

please don't tell me what I'm thinking or accusing people off, as you don't have the first idea what I think or feel.

1 minute ago, Paddock said:

Interesting you are so touchy there Haf- it also wasn't meant at you- but if the cap fits and you want to bite then knock yourself out. If you'd of read the thread properly you would have seen why I posted it.

please don't tell me what I'm thinking or accusing people off, as you don't have the first idea what I think or feel.

Was it aimed at Me? Not arsed if it was... but as I am a person - not people it seems you feel there are more who fit your theory.  

Interesting that you feel like I'm telling you what you are thinking.... but you seem to feel that you are allowed to theorize that people seem to be happy to lose for the opportunity to slate koeman? 

If the cap fits then I will wear it. But the cap that fits me is this:-

EVERTON COMES FIRST.

If for any reason it becomes necessary to suffer a humiliating derby defeat to get rid of a manager who could get us relegated - I will suffer it.

You are frankly talking out your arse if you think someone would sooner watch us lose just to make a few shitty posts about the manager. 

29 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Was it aimed at Me? Not arsed if it was... but as I am a person - not people it seems you feel there are more who fit your theory.  

Interesting that you feel like I'm telling you what you are thinking.... but you seem to feel that you are allowed to theorize that people seem to be happy to lose for the opportunity to slate koeman? 

If the cap fits then I will wear it. But the cap that fits me is this:-

EVERTON COMES FIRST.

If for any reason it becomes necessary to suffer a humiliating derby defeat to get rid of a manager who could get us relegated - I will suffer it.

You are frankly talking out your arse if you think someone would sooner watch us lose just to make a few shitty posts about the manager. 

Haf- you talk out your arse most days- you've just said Koeman is the new Mike Walker- you called for him to be sacked after losing to Chelsea then said you never you just wanted us to find a replacement- you've desperately tried to justify you waffling out your hoop over Lukaku for 2 years when you were (once again) wrong. the same striker who single handedly has scored twice as many as our whole side so far this season.

I'm out of this thread before it gets out of hand and I end up going too far.

laters for now.

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

Just listened to Koeman's sum up of the match, for me he's trying to be to tactical in his approach to every game, he's seems to be more focused on their attributes and how to stop them, than just picking the best players available to him and sending them out there to have a go at them, he needs to stop over analysing everything and chopping and changing.

The players look lost there's no pattern to what we are doing, you can see it's not a team, just pick the best eleven and stick with them for a few games where injuries and bans allow, we need some stability which will come if he stops pissing about with the line up and tactics.

If we were trying to focus on how to stop them we didnt do a very good job. They ran rings round us!

I said the second bit last season, I dont know what he is trying to achieve. First 10 mins we seemed to be engaging them high up the pitch but after we settled down, we sat back and from there on there was only one team going to win the game.