• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

I live in Lancashire, they call it a bap here from what I've seen in the last four years. Not a barm.

on Corrie they call it a Barm cake in the Rovers not that I watch it, here in Wiltshire country bumpkin land they call a soft white roll that's flatish a bap, am I on the same wave length cause I'm getting confused

You two really arguing about who lives where?

Which one lives closest to Lukaku?

I'm not really arsed I just like annoying MC, he's like a moth to a flame.

A moth with a CHESHIRE postcode though, not a Liverpool postcode but he uses the fact he's only seperated by the Mersey to prove he's a scouser when the sad reality is he's from Birkenhead.

There's nothing wrong with it but he's still not a scouser.

MC, you have no idea where I live so please don't tel me where I do or don't live it's not tres cool

Son.

My postcode is CH as well and I'd never want to be from Liverpool. The thought makes me shiver.

There's nothing wrong with coming frommanywhere, I just like pulling MCs chain, but why would coming from Liverpool make you shiver, what's wrong with coming from Liverpool?

There's nothing wrong with coming frommanywhere, I just like pulling MCs chain, but why would coming from Liverpool make you shiver, what's wrong with coming from Liverpool?

Nothing, I just like where I come from, I wouldn't want to be known as a scouser, especially not a plastic one. The whole plastic scouser thing is something that's thrown out by scousers as if people are actually desperate to be scousers.

Nothing, I just like where I come from, I wouldn't want to be known as a scouser, especially not a plastic one. The whole plastic scouser thing is something that's thrown out by scousers as if people are actually desperate to be scousers.

Not really, it's said in jest. If anyone is "desperate" to come from anywhere they are not from I would find that extremely odd.

There's good and bad and rough and nice no matter what walk of life you come from.

Paul I used to live on the docks, Morrisons in there used to sell baps I'm sure.

In Chorley now, I just tend or order a kebab. Same name no matter where you are.

Ah not far from me Morrisons I take it you were in the apartments on the other side?

I think a few companies sell them as baps when it's packaged retail stuff I'm talking more of popping into a chippy etc