• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

I think the Southampton game typified Koeman's Everton. We seem only to be able to deliver 30-45 minutes of football. We either need to blow them away in the first half or hang on until later in the second half.

So far I'm not impressed with Koeman. He seems to have concentrated on our leaky defence but it has been to the detriment of our attack. We seem too rushed to get the ball forward, we play mindless crosses into the box that go nowhere.

We need to be better in the build up, keep possession and move the ball around. But most of all we need to shoot at goal with some purpose. We can't afford to turn over possession with a player getting caught on the hop and everyone out of position.

I think its one job at a time and sorting our defence was a priority imo, 1 Loss at Goodison since he came in. We are conceding less and looking much better at the back. its not been perfect or petty but its been much better and what we needed this season. Goodison needed to be made into a place teams fear again unlike how it was when Martinez was in Charge.

The attacking side of our game will improve im sure as Koemans sides are known for playing attractive footbal, Le Tissier was saying at the weekend on Sky thats the one thing Southampton fans miss about Koeman.

Also, just blew through a lot of posts so thanks for the geography non-lessons. I live in San Diego, my handle involves New York because that happened once and I started following this forum in Boston. I studied in Oxford for a term and I was born in Wyoming and lived in Idaho and Oregon for roughly half of my life. That's a lot of zip codes and no jargon about any of their relevance to Ronald koeman, just in case you're still reading.

Also, just blew through a lot of posts so thanks for the geography non-lessons. I live in San Diego, my handle involves New York because that happened once and I started following this forum in Boston. I studied in Oxford for a term and I was born in Wyoming and lived in Idaho and Oregon for roughly half of my life. That's a lot of zip codes and no jargon about any of their relevance to Ronald koeman, just in case you're still reading.

But is it a.a barm or batch?

It's all very well telling us where you're from but you deliberately avoided the question ::shaking fist:

Only at TT could the thread about our manager go for pages talking about barms, batches, rolls and cobs and everyone just chat away like it's completely normal.

Part of the character of the place and why I choose here to post rather than other Everton forums :lol:

Only at TT could the thread about our manager go for pages talking about barms, batches, rolls and cobs and everyone just chat away like it's completely normal.

Part of the character of the place and why I choose here to post rather than other Everton forums :lol:

Tangents. Tangents everywhere.

Sometimes I have to go and look at the thread title to know where the hell im posting :lol:.

What about a bap!

Naps should be mentioned as well!