IGNORED

2016 Summer Transfer Window

On the echo website Danny gabbidon tweeted saying if what he is hearing is true we will be well happy with one of our potential signings!!!!!

Just read the exact same thing he was well up on the deals for Williams and Bolasie but I put that down to him being friends with both. Bit of insider knowledge maybe??

Let's hope he's right!!!!

Edited by smeghead1

Steve, we have money to spend. Why chose between an outfield player and goalkeeper? We can have both. We need to forget the mentality that we need to watch the pennies. Moshiri wants to throw money around to strengthen the squad.

I agree. Of course I want Joel to succeed, but so far he hasn't proven himself. It's a glaringly obvious conclusion considering the Stek had claimed the starting spot instantly.

We have money now though --Begovic is my pick.

I agree. Of course I want Joel to succeed, but so far he hasn't proven himself. It's a glaringly obvious conclusion considering the Stek had claimed the starting spot instantly.

We have money now though --Begovic is my pick.

for me Joel has proven himself. Each time he came in he made a big difference. I know he's error prone but who isn't? The lad needs a full season under his belt, I think he'll prove many wrong

He's blatantly average though isn't he. It'd be a waste to give him half a season.

I don't think he is, I've always thought he was quite solid with a lot of potential and rated him even when he was at Wigan.

No 'keeper is ever going to look good without a decent run out and without a decent defence in front of him. De Gea looked a joke for the first 3-4 months of his United career, from what I remember, but he blossomed as he settled. Joel was his understudy up to u21s (if I remember correctly) so there's a player in there. He's been given 42 starts over 3 seasons with us with the longest run last season in a team that leaked goals for fun and had the confidence of a deflated snail.