Brexit...

Hafnia

Referendum  

50 members have voted

1. 1. In or out?

• Stay in
    • Leave

This poll is closed to new votes

Haf, I've waited for others to come forward and back you up, got bored of waiting so decided to go back through the pages and revisit the comments you made. What a fucking cock you are mate, have a look for yourself calling people thick dim wit shits when they didn't agree with you. Is that tone you like? cause if it is your a thick dim wit shit. Hope that makes you feel better personally, I don't like that but I know you do - so enjoy.

Don't get so het up. I'm not all that bad, I've even edited your post for you above. I can just see a headline in the Guardian tomorrow "Brexit voter understands basic English"

The point that I'm making about forming my own opinions and others backing it up, is that I have disagreed with pretty much every poster on here. May not be the most popular but it's not about popularity... for me it isn't anyway.

Edited by Hafnia

Good morning Haf, not what I expected from someone who constantly tells the members, that he's his own man, strange that you needed to mimic Matt's post.

Was you feeling insecure and looking for an alliance, like all bullies you can only be brave when your in numbers.

You made a post which stated:-

"It wasn't a vote about if you were left or right it was vote which highlighted whether you are educated or uneducated unfortunately the educated lost"

Possibly one of the most arrogant posts I've seen in a long time - and yes I can come across as an arrogant poster, I'm aware of that but I'd like to think I'd stop way short of something like that.

So for you then to throw in a post which contained zero commas or full stops was laughable - did I mimic Matt? No, I agreed with him. Difficult not too really.

If you think Matt and I are allies then feel free to trawl through the Lukaku thread.... you will see clearly that "I will stand alone" and that I most certainly do not have an alliance with Matt.

You made a post which stated:-

"It wasn't a vote about if you were left or right it was vote which highlighted whether you are educated or uneducated unfortunately the educated lost"

Possibly one of the most arrogant posts I've seen in a long time - and yes I can come across as an arrogant poster, I'm aware of that but I'd like to think I'd stop way short of something like that.

So for you then to throw in a post which contained zero commas or full stops was laughable - did I mimic Matt? No, I agreed with him. Difficult not too really.

If you think Matt and I are allies then feel free to trawl through the Lukaku thread.... you will see clearly that "I will stand alone" and that I most certainly do not have an alliance with Matt.

If you admitted you were wrong, we would be :wub:

Never said you and Matt were allies, what I said was you used Matt because your not your own man your a follower, the fact that Matt made the post is irrelevant, you would have jumped on the bandwagon no matter who made the post or what they said, as long as it was in your favour.

Never said you and Matt were allies, what I said was you used Matt because your not your own man your a follower, the fact that Matt made the post is irrelevant, you would have jumped on the bandwagon no matter who made the post or what they said, as long as it was in your favour.

This is all about your stereotypical portrayal of a Brexit voter - similar to the one that all Everton fans wear Londsales

Anyway - done with this topic for now. Off to Sports Direct - need a new pair of trainers

recently have lost all faith in polls but for those that care, here it is, the result of another poll:

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/10/daily-chart-6

"WHEN Michael Gove, as justice secretary, was campaigning for Vote Leave ahead of the European Union referendum on June 23rd, he claimed that the people of Britain had “had enough of experts”, referring to the long list of countries and organisations that had warned that Britain would be better off remaining in the EU. New analysis from the British Election Study, polling more than 10,000 voters, has found that Mr Gove was partially right, at least among his supporters. Those who voted to Leave typically preferred the wisdom of ordinary people to that of experts.

With a victory for gut feelings over hard facts, the triumphant Leave side has told those who chose Remain to stop complaining about the Brexit result: their victory was slim, but it was a victory. However, those who opted to Leave have stronger feelings of remorse about their vote. Whereas only 1% of Remainers regret their choice, 6% of Leavers do (a further 4% are undecided, compared with 1% of Remain voters). That would have been enough to have changed the outcome of the referendum to a win for Remain. The theory that many Leavers voted as a protest against the political elite, as well as experts, gets more credibility from the study. Leaver remorse is strongest among those who didn’t expect their side to win: one in ten of them regret their vote."

He's running before the shite really hits the fan, and all those he lied to come after him for fucking their lives up.

When he goes we need to take his passport off him so the prick can't get back in, and he won't be able to go running to the European court of human rights to force us to let him back in.

He's denying it sadly, wish he would fuck off somewhere (Aleppo would be my personal choice)....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/nigel-farage-america-move-emigration-denial-ukip-leader-a7436271.html

To be fair to Theresa May, she has been misquoted. The reporter said "Just what is the plan for Brexit?" and she said, "God knows".

:rofl:

To be fair to Theresa May, she has been misquoted. The reporter said "Just what is the plan for Brexit?" and she said, "God knows".

:rofl:

:lol:

-

my favorite tweet related to May being guided by God:

Beware of politicians who claim to be guided by God; it usually means that they can find no logical evidence for the action they propose.

Amazing this is our Brexit if we want to trade with the E.U.

Border has to stay open to E.U residents.

We have to contribute a levy to trade with E.U, there goes your new hospital's.

Nothing is going to change, except we won't get a say in E.U parliament going forward, and we won't get a veto to stop something that we are dead against.

Well done outers great move.

Amazing this is our Brexit if we want to trade with the E.U.

Border has to stay open to E.U residents.

We have to contribute a levy to trade with E.U, there goes your new hospital's.

Nothing is going to change, except we won't get a say in E.U parliament going forward, and we won't get a veto to stop something that we are dead against.

Well done outers great move.

Indeed a bit strange to hear that Boris is not against free movement of people and Davis saying he wants to pay for access to single market.

read a funny tweet about this earlier: "Davis wants to quit netflix but after negotiating has agreed to pay 7,49£/month for access to their content." :happy:

Edited by holystove

Some new voter demographics.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamesball/heres-who-voted-for-brexit-and-who-didnt?utm_term=.xjjdaNKBNV#.loN9WzYBzM

2% of UKIP voters backed Remain? (the UKIP MEP's who will be without a job post-Brexit?)

"People were more likely to vote with their newspaper than their political party" is also an interesting one. Tabloids really influential.

Also shows that Brexit and Trump are really two different phenomona.

Some new voter demographics.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamesball/heres-who-voted-for-brexit-and-who-didnt?utm_term=.xjjdaNKBNV#.loN9WzYBzM

2% of UKIP voters backed Remain? (the UKIP MEP's who will be without a job post-Brexit?)

"People were more likely to vote with their newspaper than their political party" is also an interesting one. Tabloids really influential.

Also shows that Brexit and Trump are really two different phenomona.

I'd call it tragic rather than interesting.