Referendum  

49 members have voted

1. 1. In or out?

• Stay in
    • Leave

12 hours ago, holystove said:

I don't think anyone is questioning the fact the UK is leaving, Rubes.  The negotiations are about how the UK leaves (yes/no withdrawal agreement, and subsequently yes/no trade deal), and they are currently deadlocked.

many negotiations as far as I can see are red herrings,  negotiations will continue for many years after we leave.

7 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Fingers crossed, though I don't agree.

Fingers crossed there's a debate on whether people still have confidence in the leadership, and an educated referendum is called for stay or leave. 

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

:huh:

On the telly news last night Matt.  BBC and ITV  not sure abut other stations,  Andrew Neil mentioned it on his show I think.

1 minute ago, rubecula said:

On the telly news last night Matt.  BBC and ITV  not sure abut other stations,  Andrew Neil mentioned it on his show I think.

Can't see anything on either website apart from May getting to the point of begging 

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

The Conservatives want to redraw the boundaries to consolidate their power. Not sure what that has to do with Brexit though? 

Nothing whatsoever to do with Brexit or the EU.

5 hours ago, MikeO said:

Apologies for the source (and it's a couple of weeks old) but this gobsmacked me. We all know Boris is only out for himself but still:doh:.

I could never take political news in that rag seriously,  yes it may be true but it is a bit hypocritical of them.

2 minutes ago, rubecula said:

I could never take political news in that rag seriously,  yes it may be true but it is a bit hypocritical of them.

Right wing press criticising right wing politician for being a self serving tosser? I'd call it enlightening rather than hypocritical.

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

Right wing press criticising right wing politician for being a self serving tosser? I'd call it enlightening rather than hypocritical.

maybe so :dontknow: