IGNORED

Joe Hart

Good keeper? Yes. For 40 million? No way. Shouldn't have to pay that much for a keeper. I just hope one of our scouting team has been in the Bundesliga looking at keepers cause there's some quality young keepers there. Liverpool have had a massive steal in signing Karius for £4.7 million and he's only 22. Same potential as Hart when Hart was younger so there's no way I'd pay £40 million for Hart when there are much cheaper options out there. Timo Horn is available and shouldn't be too expensive (around 6-10 million) and he's another young German keeper who has huge potential. The English market is a rip off.

I'd love to have him, solid keeper and I like him as a character, with us having 3 defenders who have played with him for England I'd like to think they'd have good trust and communication with him.

However the money is ridiculous, particularly the wages.

Also....why on earth would he want to leave league contenders City with their Champions league football and Pep Guardiola to go to managerless bottom half finishers, no matter how good a game Moshi and BK can talk up ambition to him!

There's plenty of quality keepers just in the Premiership that we could get at better price, let alone anywhere else.

Not a chance this will happen even for 40 million. Piss poor journalism.

People will still believe it though! Piss poor drivel, we don't even have a manager yet!

If we were going to splash out on a keeper with a big fee (not 40m though) then I'd like to see Butland.

People will still believe it though! Piss poor drivel, we don't even have a manager yet!

If we were going to splash out on a keeper with a big fee (not 40m though) then I'd like to see Butland.

For 20m, yeah. I'd be aiming for Ter Stegen, he could be a De Gea for us

These papers write a load of shite, we haven't got a manager yet so who is buying him.??

The papers know Tim has left for America so they at least know we are looking for a goalie, so why not sell a few more papers by mentioning £40m and Joe hart. Tossers.…

Let's reset our expectations of cash being spent.

£40m yesteryear was beyond huge.

With the new owners money - perhaps this is akin to spending £10m?

He's probably in the top 5-6 in the word. Do it.

Strong spine to the team and all that.

Let's reset our expectations of cash being spent.

£40m yesteryear was beyond huge.

With the new owners money - perhaps this is akin to spending £10m?

He's probably in the top 5-6 in the word. Do it.

Strong spine to the team and all that.

No way he 5-6 in the world.

Neuer

Oblak

Navas

De gea

Ter stegen

Gigi Buffon

Courtois

Casillas

Claudio bravo

Trapp