IGNORED

Joe Hart

The point was how he done away from the better teammates and favourable referee decisions.

He's not even the best English keeper.

I personally don't think there's much between Forster, Butland and Hart but Hart is the one that could be available to us.

Butland would be my first choice of the three due mostly to how good he could be but he's injured and we don't know how he'll come back from it.

I'd be more than happy with Hart though, I'd put him in the 2nd bracket of top keepers the league with de Gea, Lloris and Cech the only ones significantly better than him in my opinion.

I personally don't think there's much between Forster, Butland and Hart but Hart is the one that could be available to us.

Butland would be my first choice of the three due mostly to how good he could be but he's injured and we don't know how he'll come back from it.

I'd be more than happy with Hart though, I'd put him in the 2nd bracket of top keepers the league with de Gea, Lloris and Cech the only ones significantly better than him in my opinion.

I'd put him on the bottom shelf. Suppose we'll have to agree to disagree for now.

I dont think we need to sign any new keeper now , skekelenburg played so well against sprus and why dont give him a chance. Harts was a good keeper a few seasons ago but made a lot of mistakes recently. I would rather spend 30M on other positon etc RB, CB, AM, ST. I would only accept a new keeper who is free for us

Hart is head and shoulders above what we have. Stekelenburg was great yesterday, but one good performance doesn't make him a 1st choice. Yeah Hart has made some errors, but he's also turned in some top class performances for city, especially in Europe, where he's kept city in games with save after save. If there's a chance to sign him we should go all out to get him.

He's at an age where more experience and maturity could allow him to ease the mistakes and moments of madness out of his game, still quite young for a keeper. I wouldn't want to spend silly money, but less than £20m would be reasonable value.

Needs to be weighed up against the benefits of investing in a couple of up and coming European or South Americans keepers (or lower UK leagues even) who could have potential both to be better still or have a sell on value.

Hart is head and shoulders above what we have. Stekelenburg was great yesterday, but one good performance doesn't make him a 1st choice. Yeah Hart has made some errors, but he's also turned in some top class performances for city, especially in Europe, where he's kept city in games with save after save. If there's a chance to sign him we should go all out to get him.

35a91e75e5f7972058bde47fcac62805.jpg

Was that an intentional pun?

Is Forster never going to happen? Do you Koeman wont touch Southampton?

Doubt he'll come. Southampton can name their price (if they even want to sell him) after he only just signed a new contract.

Also regarding Hart, I'm hearing whispers that his benching this weekend wasn't a one off and that he's not in Guardiola's plans. It'll be interesting to see if he starts in City's mid-week champions league play-off match.