IGNORED

Euro 2016

Barkley only has to make one misplaced pass and he'll not be in a major tournament again.

Misses sent me a picture of a donkey with an England badge on, suggesting Sterling is the worlds most expensive donkey. Personally, I think that's harsh, the donkey offers more.

Fair play to Wales there it was down to England to break them down and they couldn't do it.

England are absolutely shit, can't beat a poor Wales or Russia team then they may as well come home now because as soon as we play a decent side we'll get drubbed.

See yer Woy

Ultimately England are tactically inept and have no idea how to play tournament football.

We can still see it in the fans and pundits as well, they are completely unable to fathom how former minnows like Hungary and Romania have been able to get organised defences and hit teams on the counter with pace and venom.

It's irrelevant how many times you beat San Marino and Lichtenstein in qualifying when you capitulate in the tournament proper.

Exactly.

And unfortunately Pad the main reason for them being this terrible does lie with Mr Hodgeson, if we go out, I think they'll get rid of him (and rightfully so) but if we get kicked out (by UEFA ) he'll be here still for Russia.

I have an intense disliking of Gareth Bale.

Why? Because his arsehole is completely chocker full of people trying to rim him at EVERY opportunity, even when he doesn't play that well?

Ramsey, Robson Kanu and even Jo Allen (can't believe I said that) were immense.