IGNORED

Euro 2016

I'm with Matt, think Lallana has done well, shame he didn't hit it with his left in the first half. Helps the team tick, like Cleverley (at the start of the season for us) but with more skill.

Rooney motm so far. He shouldn't be anywhere near free kicks though.

Unfathomable that some of you actually think Lallana was one of the better England players... How you can say that while actually watching the game is beyond anything.

Rooney, Kane, Alli, Rose, Sterling, Dier, walker all doing their jobs beautifully and creating a lot of opportunities... Lallana, nothing he does turns into much good... He can be glad he's sharing a wing with Walker, cause Walker saves his arse on several occasions.

Edited by Mirallas

Unfathomable that some of you actually think Lallana was one of the better England players... How you can say that while actually watching the game is beyond anything.

Rooney, Kane, Alli, Rose, Sterling, Dier, walker all doing their jobs beautifully and creating a lot of opportunities... Lallana, nothing he does turns into much good... He can be glad he's sharing a wing with Walker, cause Walker saves his arse on several occasions.

because he's worked hard, pressed well, linked up play and had a shot on target. Been average this half, but then most of the team has. First half he was very good

The fact you think Sterling has done a good job voids your opinion :P

Edited by Matt

I would have listened. Until you mentioned sterling doing "beautifully"....he's been awful. Final decision is shite. His touch is shite. His final ball is shite.

Kane has had 3 chances, top players score 2 of them. I'd expect Vardy to at least have scored one of them, he must be fuming watching Kane from the bench.

He does look hung over tonight, don't know what the problem is. Has seemed to have been missing for most of the game and hasn't even been in the box on most occasions when the ball has been played in, game does need an injection of urgency and Vardy could provide that.

Rooney has been sitting in the midfield role and has been the one along with Sterling who has been showing in the box as well - he must be knackered!

The fact you think Sterling has done a good job voids your opinion :P

I would have listened. Until you mentioned sterling doing "beautifully"....he's been awful. Final decision is shite. His touch is shite. His final ball is shite.

Sterling was involved in 2 really good chances in the first half.

He does look hung over tonight, don't know what the problem is. Has seemed to have been missing for most of the game and hasn't even been in the box on most occasions when the ball has been played in, game does need an injection of urgency and Vardy could provide that.

Rooney has been sitting in the midfield role and has been the one along with Sterling who has been showing in the box as well - he must be knackered!

The offsides are the worst, not even missed timed runs or laziness. Just pure stupidity.

Why are england happy to invite pressure onto their defence when not in possession instead of closing down, defending from the front.

It's like watching us last season, though they are creating opportunity to counter with their pace by doing so, so maybe a tactic.

Aha. Hodgson fucked it. Kane was fucking awful the entire game, was still taking set pieces??? Sterling was turd. Lallana was poo.

Walker, Smalling, Rose, Dier and Rooney were fantastic.

What Hart was doing as that ball looped over him, I have no idea.

Bastards knew they'd score once they got that corner. Went to cash out but wasn't quick enough.

Not usually a fan of England, Kane and Sterling aside, I've enjoyed the game tonight.

turned to my dad and asked what that stat was about not winning an opener knowing full well we'd fuck it up

Shouldn't have taken Rooney off, he was controlling the middle of the park.

Yes, that was a poor decision at a critical time. Rooney had worked very hard though, so maybe had recovery for the next game in mind, because we'll need him at his best then more than ever now.