IGNORED

Man Utd - 3 August 2016 (Rooney Testimonial)

Louis

But within days of taking over as boss, Mourinho gave Rooney’s camp the go-ahead to arrange the game against Everton on August 3 despite playing Premier League champions Leicester in the season’s curtain-raiser at Wembley four days later.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3638020/Jose-Mourinho-Wayne-Rooney-new-Manchester-United-boss-gives-Everton-testimonial-green-light.html

Do you expect Rooney to play one half for Utd and one for us?

No, it's a testimonial for his ten years at United so he'll be in red the whole game; it's also only four days before the Community Shield and ten days before the season starts so not the time to be mucking around. I imagine it'll be taken quite seriously even though it's just a testimonial.

No, it's a testimonial for his ten years at United so he'll be in red the whole game; it's also only four days before the Community Shield and ten days before the season starts so not the time to be mucking around. I imagine it'll be taken quite seriously even though it's just a testimonial.

Nice summation Mike, thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Mirralas I like reading your posts at times, but now your just being what we commonly call....a dickhead!

Why come on an Everton site and say something like that? Your either on a wind up...or your are just thick as fuck!

Either shut it, or admit your just here to piss people off.

Mirralas I like reading your posts at times, but now your just being what we commonly call....a dickhead!

Why come on an Everton site and say something like that? Your either on a wind up...or your are just thick as fuck!

Either shut it, or admit your just here to piss people off.

no need for that, it's a valid observation

There was no need I agree.

But I don't class us as an average team and I think that's insulting.

We can afford Rooney now he is average?

he was saying Rooney was average at the moment, not us, and that with our finances now we could agree to bring him back Edited by Matt

• 4 weeks later...