IGNORED

Marko Arnautovic

Just who are we going to end up with?! We don't even look close to making signings a couple of weeks or so before the first game of the season. I'm getting a bit twitchy now :unsure:.

Just remember that the Everton way is to do everything in private and not leak information. We always do something. Usually there's a few pleasant surprises, too. All will be fine. Come September 1st, we will be convinced that we're going to win the league.

Just remember that the Everton way is to do everything in private and not leak information. We always do something. Usually there's a few pleasant surprises, too. All will be fine. Come September 1st, we will be convinced that we're going to win the league.

that's my problem though joe, we play august 13. i don't want to wait till sept 1 after we've played 3 matches already. we need some first team players like right now. GK, CM, striker if Rom leaves. I'd be ok if our starting XI was decent and just needed squadies, but that's not the case.

that's my problem though joe, we play august 13. i don't want to wait till sept 1 after we've played 3 matches already. we need some first team players like right now. GK, CM, striker if Rom leaves. I'd be ok if our starting XI was decent and just needed squadies, but that's not the case.

I don't either, Mark. I'm sure the wheels are turning though. We only just got our DOF last week. I'd rather we give him the opportunity to make the best selections rather than the quickest ones.

Just who are we going to end up with?! We don't even look close to making signings a couple of weeks or so before the first game of the season. I'm getting a bit twitchy now :unsure:.

Arnoutavic seems to be a second choice to Winjaldum, (sorry for the spelling of both) if we can't get our second choices, are our thirds worth getting at all?

I hope we don't sign players for the sake of it, they need to be better than we have already, I think we have a pretty decent first 11, just last season there were obviously issues in morale fitness and tactics, hopefully those will be resolved and with the addition of a two or three quality players we can be contending for top 6 easily maybe top 4

Arnoutavic seems to be a second choice to Winjaldum, (sorry for the spelling of both) if we can't get our second choices, are our thirds worth getting at all?

Wijnaldum said himself that he was waiting for an offer from Everton but it didn't come so he signed for Livershite so I doubt he was 1st choice.

It's all speculation, we may not even want Arnautovic. We will be used by a lot of agents to get their clients better contracts this summer with our new found wealth and apparent need for a number of positions.

Only ever heard Payet's name through a European stat site never heard of Mahrez Kante Countinho Gerri Kev before they made the move over here many at the Euro's who had a good tournament etc the list goes on...

There's quality out there it's getting the right players in so I'm not worried about signing so called household names and I trust Walsh Koeman and co, although it's frustrating not having done any significant business yet I'm sure there's targets in the pipeline that haven't had a mention from the journos

So good news that instead of plan a, b or c we will end up with plan x?

I'd rather trust the manager and dof and that's why it's never a good thing if we loose out on a target.

If plan A,B or C is Arnoutivic then I'd say great news. I'd like a bigger name. He's good for sure but blows hot and cold. Edited by MC11

If plan A,B or C is Arnoutivic then I'd say great news. I'd like a bigger name. He's good for sure but blows hot and cold.

Why do you think we can get bigger names?

And B) if we sign a bigger name for LM it means smaller names in goal, cb and/or cm. We don't have City money to sign only 50 million pound players.

• 11 months later...