IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

Gana wins tackles, can pass a ball and run past players. We've not had that in midfield for such a long time, it's changed how we play for me. I'd consider that a game changer. Just my opinion anyway.

I think a game changer is someone who can create something out of nothing and win games with a single piece of skill.

I know what you mean with Gana because he keeps us in games we might not be had he not be playing. Technically he is only doing what he should be doing, just at a very high level!

"SCHNEIDERLIN SET FOR EXIT

Jose Mourinho has confirmed Morgan Schneiderlein will be allowed to leave providing Manchester United get the right offer.

Schneiderling has been linked with a move to West Brom." - SSN

Doen't look like we've lodged a bid yet, and hes asked to leave as soon as WBA have asked for his services.

Plenty of time to go though yet, he's the only signing that would really woo me, considering the names we've been linked to. I'm not too worried about WBA beating us to his signature, especially as Koeman has worked with him before and should convince him to be part of our "project". But then again I wasn't worried about stoke beating us to sign Shaqiri.

Edited by AidanLewis

"SCHNEIDERLIN SET FOR EXIT

Jose Mourinho has confirmed Morgan Schneiderlein will be allowed to leave providing Manchester United get the right offer.

Schneiderling has been linked with a move to West Brom." - SSN

Doen't look like we've lodged a bid yet, and hes asked to leave as soon as WBA have asked for his services.

Plenty of time to go though yet, he's the only signing that would really woo me, considering the names we've been linked to. I'm not too worried about WBA beating us to his signature, especially as Koeman has worked with him before and should convince him to be part of our "project". But then again I wasn't worried about stoke beating us to sign Shaqiri.

I was reading the other day an interview from Shaqiri and he never mentioned we was in for him only that he was close to joining Liverpool which was weird as i thought we was in for him too.

If we are in for Schneiderlin then i cant see him going to WBA. Many reports in France claim a deal is done. Im really hopefull of this and im with you its the main signing im looking forward to. Just hope we get it done!

Didnt WBA do this in the Summer, bid on players they knew were going elsewehre just to appease the fans.

How did Schneiderlin's relationship finish with Koeman, i may be wrong and please correct me if I am but I thought they had a falling out, similar to Moyes and Lescott but a bit more intense, so possible Koeman could be a negative for him coming here.

did some reading up. he wanted to be sold when all those players were sold off (lalana, shaw, etc.) but koeman said they weren't selling him. Morgan said I'm not able to play, so koeman gave him 2 days off (also note this was just after WC) and said he needs to think about his future. He then came back into the team and played the full season. He was then sold to Man U at the end of that campaign Koeman saying "every player has a price". When Schneiderlin came back to Saints while playing with United Koeman in his presser asked fans to give him a warm welcome back for all he did for Saints.

no falling out, seems he just held him to the contract and said you can leave next summer since he already lost 6 players that window. I think they get on well.

did some reading up. he wanted to be sold when all those players were sold off (lalana, shaw, etc.) but koeman said they weren't selling him. Morgan said I'm not able to play, so koeman gave him 2 days off (also note this was just after WC) and said he needs to think about his future. He then came back into the team and played the full season. He was then sold to Man U at the end of that campaign Koeman saying "every player has a price". When Schneiderlin came back to Saints while playing with United Koeman in his presser asked fans to give him a warm welcome back for all he did for Saints.

no falling out, seems he just held him to the contract and said you can leave next summer since he already lost 6 players that window. I think they get on well.

We all wanted to know but were too lazy to find out!

Not announced one, doesn't mean we haven't.

Exactly. Spurs came at the eleventh hour and got sissoko, we had bids and planes for moutinho and Fernando and the like and they never signed.

Not worried I think he will end up here mou doesn't hate koeman and he needs to move both depay and schneiderlin from the payroll.

Inter Milan and Juventus both want to sign out-of-favour Man Utdmidfielder Morgan Schneiderlin on loan when the transfer window reopens for business in January, according to reports on Calciomercato.com.

inter are awful and just fired de boer, Juve are gonna get Witsel for free this summer not sure why they would pay for Schneiderlin. Just agents trying to get more from the clubs.