IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Jan/midfielder-morgan-schneiderlin-completes-move-to-everton-from-manchester-united.aspx

Morgan Schneiderlin has completed a move from Manchester United to Everton.

The French midfielder has joined the Toffees on a four-and-a-half year deal, keeping him at the Merseyside club until at least June 2021, and he is expected to be in their squad to face Manchester City in the Premier League on Sunday.

United boss Jose Mourinho spoke of his sadness at letting Schneiderlin go, during his post-match press conference on Tuesday night, but acknowledged the 27-year-old's desire to get regular first-team football after opportunities became limited with the Reds.

With fierce competition for places in the current squad, particularly in midfield, the former Southampton man made only three starts and five substitute appearances this term. Schneiderlin played 47 games in total for the Reds and scored one goal, ironically against his new team at Goodison Park in October 2015.

The France international's move to Everton means he will be reunited with Toffees boss Ronald Koeman, his former manager at Southampton.

Everyone at Manchester United would like to wish Morgan all the best for the future.

This has sofented the blow of the fact I have to go home and eat one of my wife's shepherds pies, I'm stalling as long as I can in the gym because they're fucking grim.

Now as I eat eevery mouthful I'll think "get the fuck in, small sacrifice this for signing Schneiderin"

:lol:

Yes man!!!

This has sofented the blow of the fact I have to go home and eat one of my wife's shepherds pies, I'm stalling as long as I can in the gym because they're fucking grim.

Now as I eat eevery mouthful I'll think "get the fuck in, small sacrifice this for signing Schneiderin"

:rofl:

Shepherds pie gave me nightmares for years, primary school version was horror story stuff.

Great news back on track, good to see us getting our business done early for once.