IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

At least we didn't see him nailed to a cross. Fans wouldn't have been able to forget that in a hurry.

Mohamed (Besic) uses his aggression to create some space. He passes to Angel (Rangel), who's absolutely flying on the wing. Christian (Atsu) moves to the extreme right. (Gabriel) Jesus waits for the cross and really nails it.

Mohamed (Besic) uses his aggression to create some space. He passes to Angel (Rangel), who's absolutely flying on the wing. Christian (Atsu) moves to the extreme right. (Gabriel) Jesus waits for the cross and really nails it.

Shouldn't have put the names in mate, and made it a challenge ;)

Thirty years ago it was Jesus saves but Lineker scores on the rebound.

Him and McCarthy are such no nonsense players. They don't do anything spectacular but at the same time they are everywhere.

i think Morgans ability to turn and ping balls everywhere is pretty spectacular to be honest, but I know what you mean.

I can't remember being so excited to have a player play for us since.... I guess Lukaku?

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/02/08/mor-than-a-tackler

He comes across really well, you can tell he's more reserved than most of the guys, kinda like the guy he's replacing, Barry.

Wouldn't surprise me if Koeman has him in mind for captain. He's very Koeman-like in his drive to be better and manager's do like to have someone that represents them on the pitch.

• 2 weeks later...

Pad I can't remember the last time we had a midfielder as good as him. Breaking up play, winning balls back, keeping possession, moving the play forward AND he likes to moan at the ref.

I took my Dad yesterday and he was telling me he would build the team around him. He's normally hard to impress after seeing us in our best days.

Pad I can't remember the last time we had a midfielder as good as him. Breaking up play, winning balls back, keeping possession, moving the play forward AND he likes to moan at the ref.

I took my Dad yesterday and he was telling me he would build the team around him. He's normally hard to impress after seeing us in our best days.

Couldn't agree more mate, he was sublime yesterday. Very excited about us having him.

The number of balls he won today, and loose balls just seem to land at his feet. The last time I saw a player that good positionallg was Schweinstiger. Love the guy!

The best one was the slide tackle from about 5 yards away from the Sunderland player. He got it on the half-volley and it went straight to a blue shirt :lol:.