IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

Makes me laugh at those Mancs... the arrogance of them.

They behave like their club is so demanding that some players just can't adapt and only the very best will prosper.

Yeah right.... the amount of shite who have won medals there.

Under SAF he would have been a mainstay. In fact he would have probably got rid of Carrick for him.

They behave like their club is so demanding that some players just can't adapt and only the very best will prosper.

Under SAF he would have been a mainstay. In fact he would have probably got rid of Carrick for him.

I know a United fan that is absolutely gutted they sold him, so I rub it in at every opportunity :lol:.

I saw some of that too... "doesn't have the mentality to play at a club like Man Utd" etc.

Absolute joke. They just want show Pony's like Pogba so that can go around dabbing when they score in 5 a side.

practicing in a public park on his own. SAF wept.

I wanted Morgan at Everton since his first season at Southampton. Had we have gotten him, we wouldn't have seen him in a blue shirt for very long, as bigger clubs would also have been knocking and probably have pinched him just in time for his prime.

Getting him now, after a disastrous time at a big club, which (I'd like to think) has show him that the grass isn't always greener, means we've gotten an older, wiser and more experienced Morgan, at a time just into his prime, with a new found 'love' for football...makes me glad United didn't use him. We've gotten a much better player out of it and I genuinely believe that he'll be with us for a number of years.

This was the one signing since Lukaku that I've been soo excited for, I've avoided talking toof much about him before his performances matched what I'd always hoped. By God he's not letting me down.

If he's got more to come, we have a potential 'great' on our hands.

(I just WISH he wasn't number 2)

So happy with him so far. We've been crying out for a deep-lying midfielder like him for awhile.

Barkley, Gana, Morgan, Davies, McCarthy, Barry, Besic -- that midfield depth is amazing and at the right ages too (besides Barry). If we somehow got Teilemans then we would be absolutely stacked.

If he gets the number 4 shirt in the summer I'll have his name on my shirt, and I've not don't that since I turned 30.

Never get one on mine either Steve but Gana convinced my after 2 or 3 games!

But if he wasn't number 17 I perhaps wouldn't have got him on there.

Edited by AidanLewis

Henderson isn't fit to even lick schneiderlin's boots, Henderson is nothing more than a yapping yard dog who beats his own chest. probably the most overrated player in the premier league.

Mark, you are obviously completely oblivious to how poor the Austin Allegro was. :D

I thought Barry was stifling Morgan's game today, no room for them both on the pitch together and I know who I prefer.

Against a hard working high pressing in form Spurs side, it was totally the wrong call by the manager. Cant and wont lay it all on Barry, had his throat cut from the sidelines.

That such murder was done seeped into neighbouring midfield positions.

Hopefully the same lesson finally learned.

FINALLY RONALD.

Observation so far from me: he likes to pass sideways and backwards in possession. Since he's came into the side we seem to be playing lots more short balls from the keeper as he consistantly coming between the centre half and asking for the ball.

My thoughts are he is a tempo setter. He can mix his passing - very good feet as we seen with his goal.

yeah he's playes some serious through balls and set up some great attacks with some insane passes already. i've seen one from our backline through the midfield, past 3 men, past their CB, and at the feet of our attacker on the run. must have been a 30 yard pass on the ground just laser like precision. the guy is a hell of a passer. great in the tackle and interception too, has great vision just like barry.

Crab passer, get rid. We've already got McCarthy for that

This is what's annoying me. I just hope he's not going to turn into a "Martinez McCarthy" don't get me wrong the goal showed he's willing to get forward but his insistence to drop between the centre half really worries me especially after the second goal against Spurs. A game were I thought he was poor!