IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

world class, if he keeps it up i think he could fight to start for France. definately better than Pogba.

He's great but really 'world class'? I'm not so sure

He's not in the Ronaldo, Bale, Neymar stratosphere of "world class"

Would he get in the Barca or Real Madrid teams? Highly unlikely

He's great but really 'world class'? I'm not so sure

He's not in the Ronaldo, Bale, Neymar stratosphere of "world class"

Would he get in the Barca or Real Madrid teams? Highly unlikely

i think he's well on the way. His position will never get headlines like the 3 you mentioned, but if used correctly he would walk into any team in the world and improve it

Agreed- quality player but not world class.

It's hard for me to determine where he stands on the world stage when I don't take much interest of football outside of the premier league, but honestly, who do you rate as a better defensive mid in England? Kante is the only one who sticks out for me.

It's hard for me to determine where he stands on the world stage when I don't take much interest of football outside of the premier league, but honestly, who do you rate as a better defensive mid in England? Kante is the only one who sticks out for me.

And Gueye's better ;) So the question we should be asking is, who do you rate more, Gana or Morgan?

And Gueye's better ;) So the question we should be asking is, who do you rate more, Gana or Morgan?

kante and gana are destroyers, i see morgan as more of a busquets type that can do both the dirty work and pass and link up. go figure we play the same barca formation with barca koeman and schneiderlin sits in front of the backline just like busquets does.

i see us turning into that system more every day.

Still rate Kante better Gueye, mostly because of Gana's brainfarts when passing. And Morgan>Gana. The guy is pure class whether in the tackle, or with the ball at his feet :wub: