IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

I'm not buying into this haggle over 6mil. When you factor in wages etc it's buttons.

I suspect the issue is more over how the fee is paid.

Half a clown-shoes.

Throwing millions away where not essential can be the difference later down the line. We've been forced and then lived through operating in the red, its cost us dearly, and we still aint clear.

Time to operate like every penny counts, if the club fancy being lenient then reward the long serving foilk that turn up with lesser priced tickets and change from a £20 note for a beer, hotdog and roll of sweets.

Home is where the heart is, theres supposed to be a ground move coming, rewarding those that have suffered might entice them to uproot and become part of the new face, atmosphere, construct of the club. See how to avoid the West Ham disease currently ruining a club run by deviants.

Half a clown-shoes.

Throwing millions away where not essential can be the difference later down the line. We've been forced and then lived through operating in the red, its cost us dearly, and we still aint clear.

Time to operate like every penny counts, if the club fancy being lenient then reward the long serving foilk that turn up with lesser priced tickets and change from a £20 note for a beer, hotdog and roll of sweets.

Home is where the heart is, theres supposed to be a ground move coming, rewarding those that have suffered might entice them to uproot and become part of the new face, atmosphere, construct of the club. See how to avoid the West Ham disease currently ruining a club run by deviants.

I don't mind paying more if it means better investment in the team.

Half a clown-shoes.

I'm talking about Utd. They won't give 2 hoots about 6 mil when he probably earns half a million a month. If they keep him another 6 months that's mostly his fee there and then let along bonuses etc.

Imagine if we had a CEO who wasn't such a useless nugget. Maybe we wouldn't be saddled with shite commercial deals, ridiculous contract for our ex manager meaning a 10m pay off and such.

I await the odious tanned pricks agm spin tonight where he blames league position on revenue.

Imagine if we had a CEO who wasn't such a useless nugget. Maybe we wouldn't be saddled with shite commercial deals, ridiculous contract for our ex manager meaning a 10m pay off and such.

I await the odious tanned pricks agm spin tonight where he blames league position on revenue.

The green light for Niasse was criminal, and £11.25 million for clown-shoes pay off.

Theres some pressure on tonight isn't there, I wonder if those in the hot seats all run out together to start the meeting to z-cars.

This is the one I want most of all this window. Him and Gueye in midfield will hopefully see an improvement in Barkley. I think Mirallas will be ok to start but we need another winger and striker and centre half and goalie.

I agree with all of that, plus another ACM.

Both keepers have shown that they are only good when it facing shots.

Steak can look like a keeper and can make some great saves... but suffers from Howard syndrome and will fuck up!

Robles can catch better but doesn't save much.

We need a better keeper.

But I am not sure Schneiderlin is the answer! Hardly uses his hands and not sure he commands the box.