IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

Schneiderlan? He's energetic, can pass, is boss a tackling and has an engine on him.

He's a skilful player and imo will compliment the tenacious Gana eautifully.

I think my concern is that we may have a bit too much industry and not enough creativity. Then again is this gonna be the signing that gets barkley firing?

I think my concern is that we may have a bit too much industry and not enough creativity. Then again is this gonna be the signing that gets barkley firing?

We're desperate for a classy cdm. Gana is the guile this lad has a footballing brain, he's intelligent and can play but can also tackle and put himself about.

I'm REALLY excited for this one. Please don't fuck this up on me Everton

He is a very uncomplicated player. He won't get you assists or score many goals but he stops attacks and gets the team on the front foot and back up the pitch. He has a superb touch, vision and awareness.

If you had him, McCarthy, Gana and eventually Davies for those two holding midfield places you would be set for a good few years and if one got injured (McCarthy!) you would have plenty of quality to come in.

I keep thinking .... If this fella is as good as everybody says he is, why the fook did they spend a king's ransom on Pogba.

I'm a bit wary of this one, so I won't be here with my tongue hanging out, until I actually see him playing. (If we do get him)

I keep thinking .... If this fella is as good as everybody says he is, why the fook did they spend a king's ransom on Pogba.

I'm a bit wary of this one, so I won't be here with my tongue hanging out, until I actually see him playing. (If we do get him)

They are different players.

The bigger question is why does Mourinho start Felli, Herrera and Carrick... I honestly don't know why he doesn't because he is an improvement on them all.

Yep so no reason we can't get a top player off him again.

His ego is so big he's not arsed about giving a quality player to a rival. Ok we may not be direct rivals atm but we're building towards it.

I'm so glad we didn't get him as our manager I really am. He would have ruined us.

Not that he would ever come like ut my point still stads.

Pogba = global commercial value. Simple as that.

Erm, combining the best eleven individual players is no guarantee of a team. Having eleven captains on the pitch is all well and good until your on the rocks.

Considering we get little to no game time out of Gibson, Besic, Cleverly (not risked). That McCarthy is important but goes from injury to injury, that we've lost Bolasie, Deulofeu wasn't getting game time, Niasse frozen out, McGeady at Preston,

Thats eight senior professional midfielders. Eight of them. McCarthy, Bolasie and at a push Deulofeu come through with little to no criticism, but the other five

• a few drinks Gibson
  • Mo 'Anderton' Besic
  • clown-shoes mafia Cleverly
  • overweight and overpaid McGeady
  • putting the crime in the Crimean : Niasse

So any player that'll play midfield to come in and fill out the ranks is a bonus, if said player is a top side international then all the better, but it's going to take more than just Schneiderlin, our woes go far beyond a single senior addition, whats the score on that Danish lad with the Irish name? Has anyone run my requests for Mario Gomez past Koeman? Why is Robles still being given chances - he's not taken the number ones jersey properly and not let it pass him by in nearly 4 years. Four Years!!!

What we do not have time for is limpwristedly pussy-footing our way to the end of the window and pushing deals through last minute, brinksmanship now will cost us league places come season end.

The clips look good, but I have to ask: Why is he never played by a team just one place above us in the league?

he did steve, played for man united a whole campaign before Mourinho when it was Van Gaal. He started regularly for them and for Soton. Gana was from a team below us, should we not play him? Should we play barry every week because he's from man city a team above us? makes no sense.

his quality is there, he should start with Gana.