IGNORED

Maarten Stekelenburg

All but free for a keeper who did OK at Southampton last season. Given we only have Joel, happy enough to see him come. It is somebody Koeman knows well and obviously trusts, he will also know how Koeman sets up his defending - so its an easy yes for me, given our lack of depth in this area.

Don't understand this one to he honest.

We need a number one not competition for our back up.

Unless Robles is off?

We only have Joel Shukes the other lads have been playing on loan at a very low level... Halifax etc

It's either he's third choice and there's going to be a first choice brought in alongside him or Joel is off he's back up and a first choice will be brought in anyway

With such a decent budget and high expectations this lad won't be anything more than back up

Hopefully!

Robles will be off I think. He waited for his chance and took it pretty well, if he then finds out we're looking to replace him as number one as soon as Howard leaves then he'll reasonably be looking for somewhere he can prove himself as a number one. Wouldn't blame the guy.

He would be a good buy for a promoted team or higher championship team I feel. Could become a very decent keeper still in my opinion.

He is a decent keeper but we really need something better.

He came in when Howard was finished and performed the same.

I know some will argue against that. But we performed better with Howard on goals.

The second half of our season was an England.

Now saying it's his fault, just that he wasn't good enough to make any positive difference.

But by now, you all know I don't rate him.

I'd have Begovic definitely don't want Krul I've never seen why some rate him personally

He had 1-2 seasons where he was fantastic, but since then he's been off the radar, largely down to injury I guess. A bit like Vorm for me.