IGNORED

Hibbo

ooberman

A month, does that include him getting fit again?, from what I've read this sounds like it will knock the sh*t out of him, a bit fluish perhaps.

I know he is a tough little bugger, but I hope there is no long term effects, we need him.

ATB

Mac

A month, does that include him getting fit again?, from what I've read this sounds like it will knock the sh*t out of him, a bit fluish perhaps.

Mac

44765[/snapback]

Yes, it says he was late back to training becasue of a hernia op and then he got this bug and has lost a stone in weight. So hes got a bit of rehabilitating do do

A month sounds a little on the hopeful side, I hope he can do it, for me Hibbo is a typical Everton defender - totally understated in what he does, nice and solid and above all reliable.

ATB

Mac

44781[/snapback]

Yep, but just a pity he cant cross a ball :(

Just done a search about Hibbo's Parasite.

Cryptosporidium (parasite)

Cryptosporidium infection can be serious. It is usually transmitted by contaminated water, infected animals, person-to-person contact, or contaminated food. This IFST Information Statement explains the background to the concerns about cryptosporidium, the nature of the infection and the life cycle of the organism, Cryptosporidium parva. Control and detection measures are discussed and advice for food handlers provided. :blink:

He must have been Sheep shaggin, or fiddlin around with Mc fad. :lol::lol::lol: