IGNORED

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting to see the positive words about Niasse in that article.

Agreed; I thought Ronald was premature in saying he has no future at the club. If he keeps on scoring for the U23s I hope he's not too stubborn to give him a chance, particularly if we have injuries.

And Calvert-Lewin sounds very promising.

Agreed; I thought Ronald was premature in saying he has no future at the club. If he keeps on scoring for the U23s I hope he's not too stubborn to give him a chance, particularly if we have injuries.

And Calvert-Lewin sounds very promising.

Not sure he can play Niasse Mike, didn't give him a squad number so not in the official squad handed in to the premier hierarchy. Edited by Bill

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rusty747

I'm torn between not rushing him into the first team set up and bringing in a fresh young face to freshen our attack up.

On balance, I would like to see him come off the bench, maybe even at Burnley, if we are a couple of goals up. Whether that be in place of Lukaku or to play alongside him, I am not yet sure.

But he does seem to be ready for a premier league shot.

I'm torn between not rushing him into the first team set up and bringing in a fresh young face to freshen our attack up.

On balance, I would like to see him come off the bench, maybe even at Burnley, if we are a couple of goals up. Whether that be in place of Lukaku or to play alongside him, I am not yet sure.

But he does seem to be ready for a premier league shot.

looks very slight - has a proper athletes build. Good in the air, quick over the ground... just don't want him getting nailed.

that's said - if you are good enough you are old enough.

looks very slight - has a proper athletes build. Good in the air, quick over the ground... just don't want him getting nailed.

that's said - if you are good enough you are old enough.

Not physically seen him he's the build of an old fashioned centre forward is he?