IGNORED

Steve Walsh (Director of football)

Moshiri and Walsh out for me. I'm willing to give Koeman time, though he is looking to be a bit of a fraud.

No - lets get Koeman gone too.... I've booked a coach for them.

Moshiri

Koeman

Walsh

Koemans brother

plus lets get their signings on it too - Williams, Bolassie and Gueye, frauds the lot of them. Oh yeah throw Cleverley on there too - he can drive, he isn't good enough to play for a cub scout team that lad....

Bill and Bob all day for me with a smattering of long lucrative contracts for their favoured managers.... free chang trips all round with a nice kitbag discount code for internet purchases!

Moshiri

Koeman

Walsh

Koemans brother

plus lets get their signings on it too - Williams, Bolassie and Gueye, frauds the lot of them. Oh yeah throw Cleverley on there too - he can drive, he isn't good enough to play for a cub scout team that lad....

Bill and Bob all day for me with a smattering of long lucrative contracts for their favoured managers.... free chang trips all round with a nice kitbag discount code for internet purchases!

Stop feeding the troll. Each time you reply to him you're giving him exactly what his post was looking for. Why bother?

Moshiri

Koeman

Walsh

Koemans brother

Sounds good to me mert.

Because all coke addicits do their lines on the training field or during a match, what an idiot for not seeing that. :rolleyes:

its ok, apparently Moshiri has paid for Steve to be given a special pair of goggles where he can see into the brain of any player on the pitch and see if he has the tendency to do class A drugs.....

Sir Alex pioneered the idea after losing Rio Ferdinand for 10 months.

Lol at him 'discovering' Zola. Zola was 29 when he signed for Chelsea. Who does this chancer think he's kidding?

totally agree - who does he think he's kidding. Even though he said himself that "Zola was already an Italian international" and he was just part of the process (not in charge).... I mean come on Stevie lad its not like proven players in other countries can't come to the premier league and make an impact.....

Its not like - Veron, Robinho, Forlan, Van Bronckhorst, Shevchenko, Falcao, Saldado, Di Maria, Kagawa, came over with proven pedigree and failed to make an impact is it......

I think you are right Eric - we've signed a charlatan. I couldn't care less if he was in charge of identifying the signings that made up 75% of Leicester's title winning team..... I'm on your hate bus. He can get out and take Idrissa Gueye with him.

Edited by Hafnia

totally agree - who does he think he's kidding. Even though he said himself that "Zola was already an Italian international" and he was just part of the process (not in charge).... I mean come on Stevie lad its not like proven players in other countries can't come to the premier league and make an impact.....

Its not like - Veron, Robinho, Forlan, Van Bronckhorst, Shevchenko, Falcao, Saldado, Di Maria, Kagawa, came over with proven pedigree and failed to make an impact is it......

I think you are right Eric - we've signed a charlatan. I couldn't care less if he was in charge of identifying the signings that made up 75% of Leicester's title winning team..... I'm on your hate bus. He can get out and take Idrissa Gueye with him.

Outsiders can excel. Gareth Bale moved to England and made a go of it.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...