IGNORED

Moussa Sissoko

Id take him, I don't think he was managed right at Newcastle. He reminds me of Bolasie in that he is a Beast on his day but very inconsistent. Managed right he could be great. He also seems to fit into the type of team Koeman is building.

£35m seems fair in todays market for what he could potentially offer.

• 2 weeks later...

Its a really strange one this.... by all accounts he has been awful for Newcastle but has a decent euros and all of a sudden he's worth mega bucks?

You all know my take on players who decide when they fancy putting in a shift - is this lad any different? a lot of money being talked about.... clearly Walsh knows him through his French scouting.

SISSOKO IN PARIS

Moussa Sissoko is currently in Paris waiting to see if Newcastle allow him to leave today. He has been given permission to leave the France squad.

Newcastle will not accept anything less than £30m. If no club is willing to pay £30m, Sissoko will stay and play in the Championship.

SISSOKO IN PARIS

Moussa Sissoko is currently in Paris waiting to see if Newcastle allow him to leave today. He has been given permission to leave the France squad.

Newcastle will not accept anything less than £30m. If no club is willing to pay £30m, Sissoko will stay and play in the Championship.

SISSOKO IN PARIS

SISSOKO IN PARIS

Yup, worth repeating twice lol

With Gueye the need for this type of player is far less. I wouldn't pay that amount of money for him at all. The need to rely on McCarthy is less, lets get him looked at properly and get him fit again if we can.... if not sell him on in January.

We have Barry and Gueye as first names on sheet, McCarthy as back up, Barkley may get moved into a deeper role and Gibson may be able to do the odd game here and there. Tom Davies needs opportunities so its a no from me.

We need a striker big time - key priority if we get Brahimi.

EVERTON NOT IN FOR SISSOKO

We understand Everton have not contacted Newcastle directly about signing Moussa Sissoko.

Tottenham only club to have come in with firm offer for France midfielder.

He is for sale but they are not willing to negotiate on the £30m asking price.

:yay: