IGNORED

MK Dons (Away Pre-Season)

markjazzbassist

I guess we'll see if those left out of the squad on Saturday (kone, niasse, Barry, McCarthy, browning, etc) will get some match time here or if they are on the trading block. We still have another 4 matches after this with the Dresden Cup, Man U and Espanyol.

Jags and stones were injured for Barnsley, maybe we will see them back in the lineup.

Will we see the return of Gerry as the number 9? More game time for Tarashaj who had a nice appearance last time? Will tom Davies continue to play perfect through balls and crosses to where we think about selling Seamus?

So many questions.

Edited by markjazzbassist

I guess we'll see if those left out of the squad on Saturday (kone, niasse, Barry, McCarthy, browning, etc) will get some match time here or if they are on the trading block. We still have another 4 matches after this with the Dresden Cup, Man U and Espanyol.

Jags and stones were injured for Barnsley, maybe we will see them back in the lineup.

Will we see the return of Gerry as the number 9? More game time for Tarashaj who had a nice appearance last time? Will tom Davies continue to play perfect through balls and crosses to where we think about selling Seamus?

So many questions.

Davies was filling in at RB because we had no other options, he's not a RB, we're not selling Coleman because of Tom Davies.

Guest rusty747

Tom Davies is a fantastic prospect and shows a great attitude too.

I saw a quote from him a couple of days ago in which he said he would obviously prefer to play cm but he is more than happy to fill in at rb and that learning about the rb position will help him later in cm as he will know what our rb is thinking, how he will position for a pass etc. Similarly he will know how the opposition rb/lb is thinking and that will help him with his own passing, decision making, advice to our winger etc.

Sounds like a top lad as well as a cracking footballer.

I hope he gets a good hour tonight.

Edited by rusty747

Guest rusty747

I think Steklenburg is sensing an opportunity to claim the starting position in goal. So far, I would say he is taking his chance admirably.