IGNORED

Weirdness Abounds (or the Idrissa Gana Gueye Thread)

46 minutes ago, MikeO said:

He's not a footballer though, the two P's have told us that; must be mass hallucination.

Funny game football though - people see different things. I like Gana for what he does, last night he was definitely around his best level. Could be Rooney in next to him - not sure.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

He's not a footballer though, the two P's have told us that; must be mass hallucination.

Never run with the crowd always had the balls to say what I felt even if I was in a minority, one decent game doesn't make him a star, just watched edited highlights on sky never saw him him do anything worth mentioning.

2 hours ago, Btay said:

Funny game football though - people see different things. I like Gana for what he does, last night he was definitely around his best level. Could be Rooney in next to him - not sure.

I said this the other day.... He looked great with Barry.  He looks shit with cantbearsedalein (morgan).... Rooney is an astute player - will help gueye no doubt. 

6 hours ago, hafnia said:

I said this the other day.... He looked great with Barry.  He looks shit with cantbearsedalein (morgan).... Rooney is an astute player - will help gueye no doubt. 

Barry made Gana look good.

Yes, he played all right yesterday, but come on! Look at the opposition. Not the hardest game to shine in.

Had hopes he would be sold in january really...

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

😂😂😂 Cor blimey convenor that made me laugh.

you're not a member of the royal family?  drinking tea all the time and eating crumpets?  lol the stereotypes we have for you are stiff and proper.

on the otherhand we americans are beer guzzling, nascar watching, horse riding cowboy, rednecks :)    did a european tour a while back and one of the german bands that opened for us did a pretty perfect american redneck accent and imitation "drinking bud light, watching nascar....."  it was hilarious.  the guy had never been to america either.

Is everyone on here who posted that Gana was one of the better players for us against Palace pissed, watch it again when you've sobered up.

Honestly he was just about in the game, for long periods he was off the pace and went absent far to much, on some of the Palace attempts he allowed the crosses to Benteke to come in because he kept getting on the wrong side of his man and couldn't make the tackle, if Benteke had converted it would have highlighted his poor positioning, he got lucky because Benteke couldn't hit a barn door from 2 yards at the moments.

Gylfi, Rooney, Walcott and yes Cuco were the stand out players for me closely followed by Davies, Niasse and Pickford Gana wasn't in the running for me.

Is everyone on here who posted that Gana was one of the better players for us against Palace pissed, watch it again when you've sobered up.
Honestly he was just about in the game, for long periods he was off the pace and went absent far to much, on some of the Palace attempts he allowed the crosses to Benteke to come in because he kept getting on the wrong side of his man and couldn't make the tackle, if Benteke had converted it would have highlighted his poor positioning, he got lucky because Benteke couldn't hit a barn door from 2 yards at the moments.
Gylfi, Rooney, Walcott and yes Cuco were the stand out players for me closely followed by Davies, Niasse and Pickford Gana wasn't in the running for me.

I can’t work out whether you are a pseudonym for PeteO or Morgan Schniederlin

• 2 weeks later...