IGNORED

Ashley Williams

Let's take numbers quoted in speculative news articles with a pinch of salt. We have no idea whether the number has jumped 50%.

We know that Steve but it's all we have to go off sadly so it's bound to be discussed

Definitely a player I'd love here though and IF that is what the club want to spend then so be it he brings a lot to the table albeit for maybe two or three seasons

The way I look at it is if we get two or three solid seasons out of him where he leads and organises us during games he's been worth the money and in the longer term he's the type I'm sure that would make a great coach so who knows he may come in fall in love with the place and become part of the furniture..... Optimistic thinking I know but it could happen or whilst here he'd be a great mentor to the likes of Galloway Holgate and co

Edited by EFC-Paul

He only got back from holiday late last week and none of their Euro players were in the squad.

None story that one mate.

That seems a bit daft, none of their Euro players took a part in any pre-season games :huh:? Put them in next week and expect them to be ready seems a bit of a hopeful approach.

Sigurson and Taylor both left out aswel..

I still think this one will happen though ?

It sounded like they're willing to sell as they rejected the offer "currently" on the table.

As lots of people have said, £15m is the roof, which I think we'd only pay as we're getting desperate to add to the squad. I'd rather take Kone for the reported £17/18m.

That seems a bit daft, none of their Euro players took a part in any pre-season games :huh:? Put them in next week and expect them to be ready seems a bit of a hopeful approach.

My thoughts exactly, Williams only came back on Friday apparently and none of their Euro players played. They may have more games like , Lukaku has only played 2 half games for us.

Koscielny injured for Arsenal tonight leaving them with only 2 youngsters as recognised CBs. Wouldn't be surprised to see them enter the fray

How does a coach as successful as Wenger at a club as big as Arsenal leave them so obviously shorthanded in so many positions year after year.

How does a coach as successful as Wenger at a club as big as Arsenal leave them so obviously shorthanded in so many positions year after year.

Living in spitting distance of Arsenal, most of their fans would say that Wenger is shit at buying players, he has an aversion to spending money. Great coach, terrible shopper.