IGNORED

Ashley Williams

Imagine not having to look away when teams cross balls into the box..... imagine having a resting heart rate of less that 180 bpm in the last 8 minutes of a match.

Imagine not sitting there being absolutely certain we are going to concede, imagine being able to wonder what formation we'll play instead of knowing it's always the same, Imagine not being baffled by substitutions, imagine not sitting their cringing at the utter shite our managers talking.

Imagine not sitting there being absolutely certain we are going to concede, imagine being able to wonder what formation we'll play instead of knowing it's always the same, Imagine not being baffled by substitutions, imagine not sitting their cringing at the utter shite our managers talking.

That remains to be seen, I'm sure there were similar comments when Roberto took over from Moyes.

As for not talking shite, I know the Dutch well enough that I'm pretty sure we're going to get a fair bit of gibberish.

Frankly I'm surprised Swansea conceded any goals at all last season, let alone 52. What with Ashley Williams leading their back line.

Let's not go overboard, guys.

I don't think anyone is going overboard - it is fair to say we have lacked a real leader at the back, he is up there in all stats and whilst they conceded on average 1.3 goals a game it doesn't rely on one man. 52 goals conceded isn't a massive amount considering who he was playing alongside. All this for £10m.... bargain.

good point, just looked at the fixtures and we have the League Cup Yeovil match after that, maybe he will play then to get his match sharpness back.

I was thinking that'd be the perfect opportunity to play him. I'd keep Holgate in next to him to give him the experience of playing next to an organiser. Although, Jags may be in need of the game time.

I was thinking that'd be the perfect opportunity to play him. I'd keep Holgate in next to him to give him the experience of playing next to an organiser. Although, Jags may be in need of the game time.

Holgate was good but practically allowed Spurs goal to happen. Shouldn't have been beaten in the air by Llamela.

I'd like to see Williams come in for Holgate if we play 3 at the back. If it's two keep mori and jags.