IGNORED

Ashley Williams

"He loved a tussle, loved that old school element born from his non-league days. He was once asked why he had squared up against Moussa Sissoko in a middle of a match, replying later that the Newcastle man had done nothing but the game had been too quiet and he felt the need to fire himself up!"

Love that bit. We have needed someone like this for years!

made up to have him here, very very happy with this signing.

just read the interview on the website, it's clear the Koeman was the main reason he came here. saying "an unbelieveable manager - a world legend in football". here's another

He's been one of the greatest centre halves to ever play the game, so I look forward to learning from him and seeing what he can teach me.

Edited by markjazzbassist

A few weren't keen looking at the comments at the start of the thread. I spoke to a big Wales fan today who loves his football.... said it's the best business we have done in years. A proper proper leader.

yep, and the club really did it right with the deal, 3 years and that amount of money is just perfect. no more 5 year deals when they're past 30.